So We Rollin' With the Chemicals and We Got the New Sound

Happy Birthday Thread

Started by Csar, Jun 20, 2015, 12:06

Previous topic - Next topic
Happy birthday, Csar! Have some fun today (a little more than usual)!
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

Happy Birthday, Csar!
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Thanks and sbasibo guys!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy Birthday Pelmeni and Csar!

Happy belated birthday wishes to surface_to_air and actionjackson!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy very, very belated birthday to you guys!
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Happy Birthday, Rynostar!

Happy Birthday Ryno!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Csar on Sep 17, 2019, 13:08

Happy belated birthday wishes to surface_to_air and actionjackson!

Thanks Csar! And Sandelic  :music

Happy belated to the forum lawyer MadPooter!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy belated, MadPooter!  :)

Wishing you a great but belated bday to you Poots!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Happy belated Pooter Brother!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

dunno if we're allowed to post non members birthdays (if not I'll move it to General Chat) but happy birthday to my awesome mom (Mommasuper).
Spoiler
Got her the El Mariachi series, since she was really devastated about loosing her VHSs in an accident in storage
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Oct 24, 2019, 05:30

dunno if we're allowed to post non members birthdays
No, that's strictly forbidden! It violates title 7, paragraph K + section D + subsection 1B of the house rules.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Oct 24, 2019, 05:30

dunno if we're allowed to post non members birthdays (if not I'll move it to General Chat) but happy birthday to my awesome mom (Mommasuper).

Happy Birthday Mommasuper!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

birthday people!
no idea, no idea

Happy Birthday Ben_j!

Your birthday will forever be ingrained in my memory simply for the fact it coincides with Guy Fawkes day.