I'm Dancing In the Shadow of Love

Happy Birthday Thread

Started by Csar, Jun 20, 2015, 12:06

Previous topic - Next topic
Happy Birthday, Nekoland!
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Happy Birthday Neko!

Let's go BOWLING!

Happy belated birthday, toxic! Hope you had a fantastic one!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy belated, Toxic!

Happy Birthday Sandelic!
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Thanks, Satur8!

Yeah, happy birthday!

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy Birthday to all those that recently had one! Make sure to grab an extra piece of cake, babka, kolaczki, or like minded treats. You have my blessing, especially under a worldwide pandemic.

Thank you all! Happy birthday to all I forgot/missed the last couple of months! Cheers!

Opps, happy belated, Joslyn!!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy belated, Stefan!

Alles Gute nachträglich, Stefan! Hope you had a guten!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy belated birthday, stefan!!!
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Happy Birthday und alles Gute, Csar!