You Always Get Me Up When I'm Down

Happy Birthday Thread

Started by Csar, Jun 20, 2015, 12:06

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks you guys!

Found the 5 track Star Guitar single in a local record store for 25c.
Also spent another 50 odd $ on other musical treats!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Birthday People
no idea, no idea

Happy birthday, Bob Chipezka!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy (belated) birthday Whirly!
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birthday People
no idea, no idea

Happy Birthday Whirly! I haven't seen you around in a while. Hope all is well. Miss your presence on the board, no matter how redundant these conversations get.

Happy birthday, WRClaguna!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy happy birthday to our forum master Explud! Hope you have a great day full of awsomeness!
— Aurora (The Seed)

If I'm not mistaken, it's your birthday today, Bosco? Happy b-day, brother B!
— Aurora (The Seed)

LOL, about a month too early Csar! Appreciate you thinking about me though!

I'll take your early Birthday wishes and pass them along to Explud, WRClaguna, and all the other March Birthdays.

Happy Birthday Gents!

Happy Birthdays to all you guys:

WRClaguna
Explud
and Bosco (pending :) )

You all deserve the best gifts and the best day this year. Godspeed you Chemical bros!

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: Bosco on Mar 13, 2021, 18:21

LOL, about a month too early Csar! Appreciate you thinking about me though!

I'll take your early Birthday wishes and pass them along to Explud, WRClaguna, and all the other March Birthdays.

Happy Birthday Gents!
Oh no, what have I done.
— Aurora (The Seed)

If you are lurking, Happy birthday Acidchildren aka the Champaign Spiller!

For those who don't know what that means:
https://forum.thechembase.com/index.php/topic,172.msg931.html#msg931
— Aurora (The Seed)

Ok, but today should be the day, Bosco if the calendar speaks the truth! So, please, scroll back to comment #490!

Happy belated to BornInPlanetDust, too!
— Aurora (The Seed)

birthday people
no idea, no idea

Happy Birthday, Bosco!
And happy belated, Born in planet dust!
I hope you have/had a good one!
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Thanks yall.  Was a low key, chill day.