Remember, Remember, No Geography

Happy Birthday Thread

Started by Csar, Jun 20, 2015, 12:06

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks for the Birthday wishes everyone. And a Happy Belated to my Birthday neighbor Born In Planet Dust!

Was gifted some hiking shoes and a gift certificate to get some measured running shoes. My feet have won this years Birthday.

Happy half-century Satur8! I hope you're enjoying the new tune and you're doing well!

And early Birthday wishes to JRSZ!

Yes, yes, happy birthday, Satur8! And getting such a wonderful birthday present to boot!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy birthday to JRSZ and also happy birthday to JSRZ ;-)
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Thank you Bosco and Csar. Yes, I will always associate The Darkness That You Fear with my 50th b-day.

Damn...I'm old.
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Quote from: Csar on Apr 26, 2021, 08:44

Happy birthday to JRSZ and also happy birthday to JSRZ ;-)

Thx a lot, I had a really great bday this year.

Bro baked the cake, and my friends did a small discord party, also got a nice surprise from the community of my fav gaming service ;)
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Happy belated Bday to you Satur8

And happy bday to you JRSZ!

Never count the years, only the memories!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Happy belated brithday Krisper!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Bout to head to bed after celebrating the big 22. got 2 special gifts that I will post tomorrow morning.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on May 26, 2021, 06:06

Bout to head to bed after celebrating the big 22. got 2 special gifts that I will post tomorrow morning.

22 yo gang here  8)

Happy BDay Y'all
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Happy birthday, young brother Connoer!

And happy birthday to Nekcore!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Thanks Guys!
With BITE and PTB now in my possession, I now finally own the main 9 (plus a few special extras ;D )

My parents are awesome
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Happy belated, guys!
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

happy belateds!

& very nice collection Conn6orsuper117 !
Eight or over.

Happy belated to the bros Conn6er and Nekcore!

Good job on getting all 9! (number 10 coming soon)

Happy belated birthday, Graysquire!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happiest of birthdays, Whitenoise! Hope you're good, enjoy the day of days!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy bday Grey and White! Hope you guys have the best day today And more to come!

Happy Birthday, WN! Celebratory root beer float?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jun 20, 2021, 18:18

Happy Birthday, WN! Celebratory root beer float?

Celebratory Birthday root beer floats? Culver's, methinks.

Happy Birthday, Whitenoise