Get Up On It Like This

Happy Birthday Thread

Started by Csar, Jun 20, 2015, 12:06

Previous topic - Next topic
Happy birthday @; ! Your birthday present is currently playing on Youtube :D!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy belated, people! 
And very Happy Birthday to Satur8!
Hope you have a good day today! 
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Happy birthday, @satur8! Here's to a better year ahead.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy B-day @satur8
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

@Stefan, @Csar & @whirlygirl

Thank you very much! I had a nice weekend with the family. Can't believe I'm 52...I imagine I am one of the oldest here. Rock on, oldheads!
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Happy birthday, @JRSZ::cheers
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Apr 26, 2023, 19:57
Happy birthday, @JRSZ::cheers
thx <3 :DDDDD
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Happy V-Day @VMan!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on May 13, 2023, 21:17
Happy V-Day @VMan!
Thanks so much @Csar  ;D the big 40!! I remember the early days of the forum as an immature 21 year old back in 2004, where does time go. Great to see it is still going strong, the forum still remains my cosy place on the internet, even if I don't contribute much, I always enjoy reading the comments. Hope you are all well. 
"To me you're like a setting sun. You rise then you're gone"

Happy Belated, guys! 

Happy birthday @Krisper!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Have a good one, Krisper! Happy Birthday! 

Happy Birthday Krisper!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Happy Birthday, Conn6orsuper117!

Happy birthday, @Conn6orsuper117! May it be a joyous and sunny day!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Thanks everyone, just celebrated this morning with a homemade cinnamon roll & donut from my local bakery. Life is sweet
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Happy birthday, @Nekcore::cheers
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy Birthday, Nekcore! 

Better late than never to respond, but, thank you Guys! This was an amazing birthday, got several cakes and plenty of drinks, my stomach almost exploded, but definitely worth it lol. Thanks once again!