Turn Off Your Mind, Relax, and Float Downstream

Happy Birthday Thread

Started by Csar, Jun 20, 2015, 12:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Thanks @Stefan & @whirlygirl
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Birthday people
no idea, no idea

Happy belated also to @toxic and @cowboy!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Thanks Csar!  :)
"I'm fucking allergic to feathers, you cunts"

Happy belated verjaardag @Joslyn! Your birthday present comes Sep. 8th, I promise!  ;D
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy birthday to @Stefan. May a Magic Wand get you all the joy that makes you Feel Like You Are Dreaming!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy belated @Stefan  :)
"I'm fucking allergic to feathers, you cunts"

Happy belated, Stefan! 

To our Austrian (or Austrian located) member, we wish you a fabulous day on the occasion of your once more around the earth. Happy (Belated) Birthday!  
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Geburtstagsstefan
no idea, no idea

Aye, I missed some birthdays!! Happy Birthday and I hope you all have something fun planned to celebrate!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Happy birthday @UltimatePelmeni! Hope you're getting the ultimate, extra stuffed pelmeni today!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Thanks a lot! Hope everyone is getting ultimate, extra stuffed love and peace today!

:luv
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

Thank you, mr. Stefan!
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

Happy belated, @UltimatePelmeni!