Hey Boy

Happy Birthday Thread

Started by Csar, Jun 20, 2015, 12:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy Birthday to all of you and

no idea, no idea

Happy belated birthday, Mob1! You've made the Big Jump!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy Birthday, Mob1!  :)
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Happy birthday, toxic! I see, you've already made yourself the best present one can think of. Don't stop the rock!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy birthday, Toxic!  ;D

Quote from: Csar on Aug 27, 2015, 09:36

Happy belated birthday, UltimatePelmeni. I hope you were served an extra serving of Pelmeni!

hah. seeing this message for the first time, when it was made almost a year ago. thank you, Csar :)
and happy birthday to everyone :)
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

Happy birthday, Joslyn! Make the galaxy bounce!
— Aurora (The Seed)

I am a little late, but...
Happy birthday, Joslyn! Hope you had a great time!

KNE, happy birthday! I send you some K+D+B!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy birthday, UltimatePelmeni! Have a great one. Coincidentally, I had pelmini the other week. It was delicous.  8)
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy birthday UltimatePelmeni!!!

Though a little late, Happy Birthday, Csar! :)

Thanks a lot, Sandelic!!!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: MadPooter on Aug 26, 2016, 17:32

Happy birthday UltimatePelmeni!!!
Quote from: Csar on Aug 26, 2016, 16:03

Happy birthday, UltimatePelmeni! Have a great one. Coincidentally, I had pelmini the other week. It was delicous.  8)

Thanks folks

And happy birthday, Csar. Coincidentally, I had a csar in my country a century ago. He wasn't delicous so.
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

So many missed birthdays! So a big blanket of 'Happy Birthday, Everyone!' is in order!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Thanks, Whirls and Pelmeni!
— Aurora (The Seed)