It's the Lifestyle We're Living

Happy Birthday Thread

Started by Csar, Jun 20, 2015, 12:06

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jun 26, 2018, 22:52

I have an impossibly large backlog of gig reviews to write out.
Including the 2015 Barca show :P

Saw Bonobo about 10 years ago in a very intimate, small club in our town, too, and loved this guy. He played lots of Drum'n Bass which was kind of surprising knowing his discography.

Happy birthday Pumisher!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy Birthday, Pumisher! Have a blast!  :)
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Puuuum
Never for money, always for love.

HaPum PumbirthPum
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Happy belated birthday, Nekoland!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy belated bday to you Pum and Neko!

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Happy B-day, Nekoland!
Last Edit: Jul 03, 2018, 13:51 by sandelic

Thanks everyone! Muchas gracias! ;D ;D

Happy verjaardag, Toxic!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Birthday nekoland
no idea, no idea

Birthday toxic
no idea, no idea

not to be a fun sponge but no one ever said happy birthday to me on mine. :'(
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Sorry dude, I'm not on the forum as much these days... but still: happy belated birthday!

Sorry man, I also overlooked it, which is strange, I noticed Nekoland but somehow not your and Krisper's birthday, happy belated Bday, guys!

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Jul 09, 2018, 02:57

not to be a fun sponge but no one ever said happy birthday to me on mine. :'(
Ay you're just a bit new around here. We have a lot of people who will post but not stick around - glad you're not one of them!
Never for money, always for love.

Beyond hitting some age restrictions, I've always been a glass half empty type personality when acknowledging my own birthday.

I see we have a few hitting the big 40 soon. Godspeed to you!  :P

And Happy Birthday to all the recent (Including you 'merica! [FUCK YEAH!]) and upcoming birthdays!
Last Edit: Jul 09, 2018, 19:46 by Bosco

Conn and Toxic....happy belated birthday to you both

I'm outta cake mix

Imo I realized when you hit 40,you can then tell yourself 'I finally can do that shit I wasn't able to do back then'  ;D
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.