I Know What to Do: I'm Going to Lose My Mind

What's the man saying in Burst Generator?

Started by WhiteNoise, Jun 23, 2016, 03:49

Previous topic - Next topic

What's he saying

Cause only you
1 (6.3%)
Insomnia
5 (31.3%)
Utopia
3 (18.8%)
Give us all you got
1 (6.3%)
It's gonna heat up (thing's gonna heat up)
1 (6.3%)
Obi Wan Kenobi
1 (6.3%)
There's a fucking animal in Eric's house
4 (25%)
It's on the up
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

for me Insomnia
I CAN'T SEEM TO SHAKE THIS FEELING
I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT IT DOWN,DOWN,DOWN,DOWN...

WN thinks: It's gonna heat up?  :o

I voted Insomnia. FWIW all the lyrics websites say Insomnia. But I know they're not exactly reliable...
IT'S MORNING TIME!

;D I had no idea what kind of sensation I would stir up with my plain remark. But you're all wrong. It is, and without a doubt: Cause only you! And it is also very self-explanatory. The title 'Burst Generator' is an hommage to Ed's epic farts in the studio which were the fundamental inspiration for the track. Cause only he can fart the way he does.
Last Edit: Jun 24, 2016, 09:32 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Ben_j on Jun 24, 2016, 14:53

I think it's saying "Let's leave Europe"
First your Thierry Henry handball pic and now this.   >:D >:( >:D >:(
IT'S MORNING TIME!

It has already begun
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Csar on Jun 24, 2016, 09:30

;D I had no idea what kind of sensation I would stir up with my plain remark. But you're all wrong. It is, and without a doubt: Cause only you! And it is also very self-explanatory. The title 'Burst Generator' is an hommage to Ed's epic farts in the studio which were the fundamental inspiration for the track. Cause only he can fart the way he does.
Ok so I'm for cause only you
I CAN'T SEEM TO SHAKE THIS FEELING
I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT IT DOWN,DOWN,DOWN,DOWN...

I'd always heard it as "He's only young". I suppose that makes no less sense than any of the other options. From now on though, I will think only of Ed's farts when hearing the intro to this song. I hope you're happy.  ;D
The devil is in the details

Whenever I don't know what's being said I just shrug and say there's a fucking animal in Eric's house.

It's the running joke around my home for years, and applies to every day situations where I didn't hear (or can't make out) what was said the first time around.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.