Yeah, We Will Live Again

Go: Remix Package

Started by Wolkenkrabber, Jul 04, 2015, 08:50

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Skyscraper on Aug 16, 2015, 08:58
Well SIFSD came out before Go didn't it. But I'm probably looking forward to the as-yet-unreleased remixes of SIFSD, more than a 12" of two Go mixes I already have.
Perhaps Universal should conisder releasing something from BITE other than the above two tracks as a proper follow up single, with a 12", a download (mixes) and video. Or is that too conventional?

EML Ritual:

EML Ritual
EML Ritual (Extended Mix)
*insert 3 remixes here*
Chems Dub
Music video by Adam Smith
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Did SIFSD come out as a proper single already, or was it just a EBW? With the new mix containg a remix for SIFSD and the mention it would get a release, I figured it was going to get the proper single treatment.  I'd be all about a new  choice for a single, although at this point good remixes of any track will suffice. The Go mixes are great.  Also, I think they would be missing a huge marketing opportunity if they don't do something with Wide Open and Beck, although I doubt any remixes will capture the magic essence of the original.  And yeah, EML ritual is a very logical choice.

Singles for the Brothers have been weird going back to WATN.  But BITE has been particularly strange in this area.
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

OR.....will the SIFSD remix(es) be lumped onto an EP style single like they did for Further?
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

An EP would be greatly welcomed. I would imagine Direct Buki will find it's way on an EP. However, the EP will probably only be a digital release.

Well it looks like you guys were thinking correctly on your suspicions about SIFSD. However, the order of promotional releases still doesn't make any sense. I would assume we can anticipate some type of individual SIFSD release (non EBW style)  with the new video out, and then you have Ed mentioning on twitter to Ben_j about remixes on the way. But then again who knows...

Quote from: Bosco on Aug 17, 2015, 05:50

An EP would be greatly welcomed. I would imagine Direct Buki will find it's way on an EP. However, the EP will probably only be a digital release.

Oh please, yes please, pretty please Tom and Ed, with a cherry on top?

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Słucham THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS od 1995 roku .

* this chemical is good, this chemical is bad *