Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Tame Impala

• Galvanizer
This is another floor standing ticket or nothing for me. Missed out on pre sale cause of work. hopefully another chance when on sale publicly.

After the elevated fame and industry acknowledgement with various collaborations etc and the coachella headline, the venue is bigger and tickets more expensive which I'm not surprised about it. (Although they are donating to the bushfires as well).

He promises he'll give you your money back if you don't like the concert. Wonder if the rainbow UFO will make an appearance again. might be why its at an arena as well.

And of course the new music post new album release!!
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

• Peter the Bellboy
  • The ChemBase Team
Good lord. Not even half way through... The music world is going to have an impossible task putting out a better record in 2020.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

• Galvanizer
starting listening to the previews early this morning  before work as it came out a little earlier down here. Wasn't sure at first but I was half asleep. Its definitely a headphone album. I watched the 50 min apple music interview with Zane and an australian (triple J) one as they went through the album today.

Not sure how most of this will translate to the stage, even Kevin admitted that and said he wasn't thinking about how it would whilst making it. He also said the album wasn't ready which is why it was delayed and it didn't feel right as I suspected which is fine of course. why rush it for a festival.

I've bought it today after work as I knew I'd eventually like most of it in the end (with some songs already in my head) and the artwork was half decent with lyrics.

One More Year sounds like a Mercury Rev song. More notes to come with the other songs while still digesting.

Borderline (album version) is different and I still like both versions equally tbh even with all the extra 'bells and whistles' he added. punchier drums, more synthier bass because apparently no one could hear the original one in the single version.

Kinda wished I hadn't heard Tomorrow's Dust without vocals (in teaser) as it takes a bit of effort to enjoy it with them now. Love the music in this and wished went for longer even.

Good to hear a good quality sound of it might be time, I appreciate it more.

Glimmer was just a jamming warm up that ended up on the album. I like it and kind of proves that this type of new experimentation direction makes sense and works dare i say it.

Is it true I instantly dug and was only finished the night before had to be mastered!

One More Hour is epic and takes its time in a good way. Kind of makes me want more after the album finishes too.

Melbourne have a 2nd show now and I missed out again! I won't do eye/nose bleed seats for similar price. GA sold out in 5 min.
« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2020, 12:35 by MIKL »  
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

• Peter the Bellboy
  • The ChemBase Team

dancesoitallkeepsspinning

• Swiper
  • short tails
that acid jam.. o.O
Eight or over.

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!