Oh Yeah, Here We Go, C'mon!

Now Playing

Started by ThePumisher, Jun 28, 2015, 07:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Natalie Imbruglia - Leave Me Alone (Portishead Remix)

no idea, no idea

This song has been playing in my head frequently on repeat and sometimes annoyingly so.

It is a surreal representation in the similarities between the lyrics and my own life, parallels echoing throughout.

Pumping electric current through the leg of a dead frog.

And with the news of the departure of Daft Punk, this seems absolutely apropos. Because one of them, I think, was left with the question of whether or not that dead frog still had life.

I have to respect the artistic decision to let go of something your heart just isn't in anymore.

Or in the case of Daft Punk, circuitry.

Quote from: ThePumisher on Feb 21, 2021, 11:58

Natalie Imbruglia - Leave Me Alone (Portishead Remix)

my gawd! where have you been all my life! This is sultry as hell.

Haven't seen the name Natalie Imbruglia in forever, and did not expect this from her. Also, this really isn't a Portishead collab/remix, right?

Quote from: Bosco on Feb 24, 2021, 05:26

Also, this really isn't a Portishead collab/remix, right?
Yeah, i have no real evidence of this really beeing Portishead except this is listed on Portisheads german wikipedia page. Stumpled across this while digging through my vinyls the other day and found this one => click <= which i totally have forgot about. It's not an official release and has at least one track on it that isn't Portishead at all.

Quote from: Bosco on Feb 24, 2021, 05:26

and did not expect this from her

Not a big Natalie Imbruglia fan, but she's good for some surprises. She performed a song written by Billy Corgan on the Stigmata OST.

Last Edit: Feb 24, 2021, 10:28 by ThePumisher
no idea, no idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4TMyRbW3nQ&list=PL40337B8E618BCB4B&index=5

Not sure if one of you guys are F-red, but this playlist is awesome!
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

I think Whitenoise should know a thing or two about it :) Wasn't the channel called FredFredBurger before?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Kero Kero Bonito - The Princess and the Clock

no idea, no idea

Juniore - Un jour ou l'autre

no idea, no idea

A couple of new dance/electronic tunes for 2021 (woah, is it March already??)

The eclectic one:
Sofia Kourtesis - La Perla

The dancefloor one:
Shygirl - Tasty (Boys Noize extended dub)
[There is a vocal version but I prefer the dub]
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Heard that Sofia Kourtesis tune a couple of times in the last days or weeks. Me gusta.
no idea, no idea

Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Underworld - Cowgirl Remix id2 A1804
everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything,

no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Mar 07, 2021, 14:18

Underworld - Cowgirl Remix id2 A1804
everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything,
Biding my time for the Pearl's Girl Drop...
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Classic horror OST! Not on the all-time horror hits, but mostly nostalgia and mood changing creepiness.

Space/Stoner rock! Something I would listen after TPPR. Pop a beer and chill.

On Mau5trap label. If you are driving while the sun is going down, this is your track!

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

On a Róisín kick at the moment

dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Wolf Alice - The Last Man On Earth

no idea, no idea

What a gem this is!
Guys, don't hide your best from us, ok?  ;)
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Sandelic, if you dig that give this a shot:

Spoiler