Come With Us

Now Playing

Started by ThePumisher, Jun 28, 2015, 07:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Used to play shows with this guy. He's exceptionally talented.

This one reminds me of the more Karl-and-his-guitar based Underworld tracks.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

The Orb - Chill Out World.  The ambient album of the year.

This is a good learning lesson and listen about Daft Punk's old labels and side projects who Boys Noize was obviously a big fan of as well. I already knew most of the tracks played but there were a couple I hadn't come across yet which is cool:

...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Quote from: MIKL on Oct 22, 2016, 07:30

This is a good learning lesson and listen about Daft Punk's old labels and side projects who Boys Noize was obviously a big fan of as well. I already knew most of the tracks played but there were a couple I hadn't come across yet which is cool:

Damn this brings back so many memories ! Daft Punk should come back to this sound...

Dunno if anyone else on the forum is into Run The Jewels, they just released their first single from RTJ3
https://soundcloud.com/adultswimsingles/rtj

I've been listening to RTJ's first two albums all afternoon and rediscovered some gems

Chuck Berry turned 90 a week ago, and my local radio station played this cut from a festival in London way back in the day. Apparently he overplayed his allotted time and delayed "THE" Pink Floyd. But you can listen to the crowds reaction:

;D

Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five - Scorpio

no idea, no idea

Dubfire & Miss Kittin - Ride (Miss Kittin Mix)

no idea, no idea

October is almost over and this is still probably my favourite track from this year.

dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Never for money, always for love.

Just  happened  upon  this  cool  tune  ,  acid  grooves  kick  in  at  1:40

" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

Quote from: Nekcore on Oct 30, 2016, 17:04

Every time I see Soichi Terada's name I keep reminding myself that I need to dig deeper into his links between Ape Escape and his early works. Anyone who can link early house and video games is worth studying in my opinion.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0g79mTyjE0
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Słucham THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS od 1995 roku .

* this chemical is good, this chemical is bad *

Stumbled on this kickass EP. This guy's put out a small amount of pretty good tracks over the past few years, but these two are seriously awesome. Especially love the first half of the second track.

The devil is in the details

Quote from: Bendy1001 on Nov 02, 2016, 21:06

Stumbled on this kickass EP. This guy's put out a small amount of pretty good tracks over the past few years, but these two are seriously awesome. Especially love the first half of the second track.

Nice!
I have this song in my library: