The Brothers Gonna Work It Out

Now Playing

Started by ThePumisher, Jun 28, 2015, 07:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Machines in Danger by Consumer, a former forum member. from the Forum CD Chemically Imbalanced.

(slightly edited version)
https://www.triplejunearthed.com/jukebox/play/track/338506
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

The Prodigy - Benny Blanco

no idea, no idea

I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Has anyone tried the new St. Etienne?

I love the track "take it all in". Feels like I'm listening to a Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons track.

Superorganism - Nobody Cares

no idea, no idea

Finally, Can't wait to see these local guys live back home with some new material:

Also wish the last quarter of the song which builds up to a disco house anthem went on forever. Who knows maybe it will on the album they've done similar.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

^^^^

Very nice indeed!

Looking forward to the new one.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Seeing these guys for free tonight!

I'll see them at Riotfest perform "Let's face It", but a free show is pretty damn good. Have fun!

Pregame before Gorillaz!:

I've been told this expression is used for that mixture of tobacco and marijuana, how wrong is that?

Yes, Spliff is a german description for Joint

And Bilderbuch isn't that bad if you're willing to listen to it. But i also don't know if the music will work out outside of Austria/Germany/and parts of Switzerland
no idea, no idea

Because of the language?

I kinda like them, I first heard of them here:

that's one mighty weird and ridiculous movie

My understanding is that the term spliff describes tobacco + marijuana. I've heard that usage mostly in the U.S. and the U.K.

Quote from: Bosco on Jul 08, 2017, 21:41

I'll see them at Riotfest perform "Let's face It", but a free show is pretty damn good. Have fun!

They were a freaking blast!!!

Holy Fuck - Bird Brains

no idea, no idea

New NIN with a great music video

Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jul 09, 2017, 11:54

Yes, Spliff is a german description for Joint

Quote from: MadPooter on Jul 10, 2017, 21:36

My understanding is that the term spliff describes tobacco + marijuana. I've heard that usage mostly in the U.S. and the U.K.

I'll be honest, I've been calling joints spliffs because I thought it sounded cooler and it always reminded me of Bill Waterson's Calvin and Hobbes character alter ego Spaceman Spiff. I had no clue there was a difference.

Spliff, Joint, Jay.
Ah here's Mr Jay hangin out with Mr Butts. Congressmen are always happy to meet with Mr Butts, but when Mr Jay comes along they act like they don't know him. This despite Mr Jay reminding them of all those great times they had together back in college.

Woah, this video has ninety two million views. I didn't realise it was that big.

IT'S MORNING TIME!