Exit Planet Dust

Now Playing

Started by ThePumisher, Jun 28, 2015, 07:58

Previous topic - Next topic

I forgot how good they are!
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Is that an Underworld - Cherry Pie sample at the start there or just a veeeeeery similar melody on a veeeeeery similar synth?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Quote from: Enjoyed on Mar 10, 2019, 19:10

Is that an Underworld - Cherry Pie sample at the start there or just a veeeeeery similar melody on a veeeeeery similar synth?
It does sound very, very much the same.

Air - Premiers Symptomes E.P.
no idea, no idea

Never for money, always for love.

Well this made my Friday:

Quote from: Ben_j on Mar 22, 2019, 12:20

Not a big fan of this new track. My friday was made by this instead :

I really dig it. Its like he's going back to more lo-fi luscious psychedelic sounds but still with a bit of pop/disco sensibility. Another new sound direction for the next album maybe. I'm not sure if will be a big favourite at Coachella/live gigs though but who knows.

Give it time, you might end up liking it with the rest of the album. I was like that with some tracks on Currents.

Been on a big BT kick lately.

dancesoitallkeepsspinning

crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy...

(underworld - pearls girl)
no idea, no idea

Quote from: MIKL on Mar 22, 2019, 13:04

Give it time, you might end up liking it with the rest of the album. I was like that with some tracks on Currents.

Same thing happened to me. I wasnt really into Currents due to the sound and tempo that was unfamiliar with their previous work. I passed up a show when they went on tour because I felt I might get sleepy from the tracks they played from the new album.

Boy was I wrong! Really wrong!  :'(

Currents deserves lots of love and look forward to more of Tame's musical hijinks!

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Another new track from Tame Impala performed recently on SNL:

And Patience live:

Because it's that time of the year.

U.N.K.L.E. - Ar.Mour

no idea, no idea

^ Heh, funny you should post that, I meant to post this one a few days ago and then I forgot.
Featuring Dhani Harrison of eh, George Harrison and Andrew Innes of Primal Scream:

UNKLE: Days and Nights

IT'S MORNING TIME!