Hey Girl

Now Playing

Started by ThePumisher, Jun 28, 2015, 07:58

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Enjoyed on Mar 07, 2021, 21:09

Biding my time for the Pearl's Girl Drop...
but that would be crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy
no idea, no idea

Still one of my favourite Essential Mixes

Thanks Bosco, I'm already a huge fan of Heilung and Wardruna!
But Faun was a brand new discovery!
Love me some pagan music  ;D
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Released in late 2020, could this be the House tune of 2021?

Lady Blackbird - Collage (Bruise Remix)
(Bruise = a two-man production outfit that includes Darren House from X-Press 2)
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Happy St Patty's Day to our Irish brethren. Got some Irish whisky waiting for me tonight.

sláinte!

Almost 2 years later and I still listen to this probably once a week

I don't even remember the reason, but I had to miss Plaid the last time they were here :|
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peaches is back with a very NSFW PSA

Another new UNKLE single.
Curtis Mayfield vibes?

UNKLE - If We Don't Make It (Rōnin Throwdown)
IT'S MORNING TIME!

can't seem to find their songs on youtube but i like these guys a lot:

here is a live performance im totally gonna watch now:

i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Underworld - Bruce Lee (Micronauts Remix)

no idea, no idea

Heard this track recently in an SG Lewis Essential Mix on BBC.
Can you guess which Saint Etienne track has been sampled/reworked from the title alone?

David Jackson - Broken Heart

Spoiler
In the YT description it says Composer: David Jackson. Surely that should be Neil Young.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

one half of Clown Core?1? Anyways, some great talent right there.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

black asteroid - dust

Eight or over.

"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

been feeling this ep from mind meng wang and tim shiel..

love some of these new 'variations' of caterina barbieri's fantas

sometimes just in the mood for gogo penguin's rolling piano and beats

digitalism - offline
Eight or over.

Quote from: Csar on Apr 05, 2021, 00:37
one half of Clown Core?1? Anyways, some great talent right there.

(nevermind the audio quality who cares XD)
Eight or over.

After repeated listens of the latest Chemical tidbits in this year's Apple event youtube auto-played last year's event thereafter and this song immediately caught my ears

What a fucking awesome two and a half minutes of whooping Big Beat. I wasn't aware this is still possible in 2020.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)