Superflash - Numéro Un, Number One

Now Playing

Started by ThePumisher, Jun 28, 2015, 07:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Ben_j on Sep 19, 2021, 19:42

Currently listening to this on repeat. The production (by Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross) is incredible
Even though i like that song and gave it a couple of spins since you've postet it here - except that the vocals are female, this absolutely could be a NIN-track

Oh, and talking about Nine Inch Nails, i recently started playing the first Quake again
no idea, no idea

Mark Ronson with a very Andrew Weatherhall take on Foo Fighters

Quote from: ThePumisher on Sep 26, 2021, 12:14

Even though i like that song and gave it a couple of spins since you've postet it here - except that the vocals are female, this absolutely could be a NIN-track

Absolutely. I'd like a version with Trent Reznor singing "I am not a man, I'm a god"

Trent doesn't sing, he's either speaking or shouting
no idea, no idea

Elbow - The Seldom Seen Kid

no idea, no idea

Progressive House? Melodic Techno? Might even sneak into the odd trance set?

Yousef & CamelPhat - April

Alar & Korolova - Symphony (feat. Yann Menge) [Dub Mix] There's a longer version of this too if you like.

And the first proper new music from Sven in over a decade, I believe.
Out this Friday on vinyl or out now on digital.

Sven Väth - Feiern (Dub)

Quote from: Stefan on Sep 25, 2021, 21:34

Rob - Revenge

@ Stefan, I presume you heard this in the Revenge film soundtrack. I gave the film a mention on the forum here. It reminded me a bit of the Chems SIFSD video.
Last Edit: Oct 05, 2021, 19:02 by Wolkenkrabber
IT'S MORNING TIME!

In retrospect, this is probably Basement Jaxx's best single (and that's saying a lot because I have a soft spot for quite a few Basement Jaxx tracks). A wonderful clash of contemporary recording and god-like power female vocals. It's a damn shame this track didn't blow up in America with such a rich tradition of robust R&B.

I haven't forgotten. Fucking awesome.

Silja Sol - Skrubbsår

Thank you Aurora that you let me discover this wonderful arist! She's just amazing all around, as background singer and especially as solo musician. Think I need to open a new topic about her. So many great tunes. The more I dive into her catalogue the more glint I get :)
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Pixey - Take On Me

no idea, no idea

Quote from: Bosco on Oct 08, 2021, 08:25

Basement Jaxx

Fucking awesome.

i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

seeing one of my local fave bands

i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/3 of Noisia (Nik Roos) :

Kölsch keeps on doing it. Last Friday Pete Tong made
his Esential New Tune. It's a nice chunk of acid but it's the second track on the 12" that has got under my skin after a couple of listens. Love the textures on this:

Kölsch - Speicherband

And here's a track he put out on a different label a couple of months ago:

Kölsch - Clear (Extended Version)

And finally here's a track he didn't put out on any label. Because it was 'released' as an NFT + dubplate only. I think this YT upload is a radio rip.

https://twitter.com/kolschofficial/status/1403993717615235074

Kölsch - Infinite Traveller

IT'S MORNING TIME!