For That Beautiful Feeling

New Official Website

Started by ThePumisher, Jun 08, 2015, 17:53

Previous topic - Next topic
http://www.thechemicalbrothers.com

For me it looks very confusing.
no idea, no idea

Yep, looks confusing. And the official forum is gone....
Hi Kevin!

Yeah, it's not that exciting. The pics are great, though, and so is the Chemhistory page. The latter sort of reminds me of that old CWU styled design, yet now vertically oriented.
Didn't know there had been Chemical Chocolate.
Last Edit: Jun 08, 2015, 19:42 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I kind of judge things by the ease of use on my mobile devices. It's a bit narrow thinking, I know, but as I mentioned in the past, I'm primarily on my tablet or phone. The new site seems fluid and relatively easy to navigate with quick loading times. I like the 'layers' of images on the history portion. It's not so much confusing to me as it is new, so navigating is not as familiar.

The old forum is gone and it's a bummer... so I think we will be better off By not dwelling on what once was, and focus on getting things up to speed so when this forum is ready, it can be officially unofficially directed (hopefully, according to plan in the Chembase email thread) from the main site. It's come this far, just a bit more to go!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: whirlygirl on Jun 09, 2015, 02:39

The old forum is gone and it's a bummer... so I think we will be better off By not dwelling on what once was, and focus on getting things up to speed so when this forum is ready, it can be officially unofficially directed (hopefully, according to plan in the Chembase email thread) from the main site. It's come this far, just a bit more to go!
Well, that was some experience. Now just let us adjust the spatial controls and we'll move to another observation point!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jun 09, 2015, 06:22

Well, that was some experience. Now just let us adjust the spatial controls and we'll move to another observation point!

:D
no idea, no idea