You Should Feel What I Feel

Barcelona 27.10.2016

Started by kosek, Aug 31, 2016, 15:13

Previous topic - Next topic
Have you seen the venue for Barcelona?

Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Wow! I hope they have good insurance, because they'll tear this poor little innocent and vernerable place apart. Good  gracious, that looks beautiful!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

It looks like it will be bound by tight space. Thus the small stage.

But that's too fucking cool being in the square like that.

Tickets bought. Plane bought! :music 8)

So excited

My third show, first since like 2010, first non-festival.

So Tom, don't you dare put that Octave Kitten on the top right after Block Rockin Beats.
Let's make the Reel happen!!!

Also never been to Barcelona. Can't wait.
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Quote from: kosek on Oct 01, 2016, 18:09

Tickets bought. Plane bought! :music 8)

You bought a plane to go to a gig? Wow fanboy #1 😀

HA. You got me there. Plane tickets of course.

Also worrying if this place has some sound level limit of some kind. Or maybe a curfew in Barcelona?
My last Chems show was way too low on sound. I remember first three tracks (I believe it was "Galvanize", "Another World" and "Do it Again") were so low that it was better to listen at home.