If You Ever Change Your Mind About Leaving It All Behind..

C-H-E-M-I-C-A-L

Started by Ben_j, Sep 05, 2016, 13:20

Previous topic - Next topic
That looks cool but I'm not too fond of the font for some reason.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Could it be that the record on the platter in the background is the front side? It clearly shows two tracks.......also the label looks a similar color but cant make out the markings on it....

After giving the regular version and the edit version many many spins, i must say that i somehow like the edit version more.
no idea, no idea

I cant remember but there was a retweet from the bros about the chemical video from a company that was working on some artwork for it.

found it: https://twitter.com/HingstonTOM/status/797208863724421120

the company is http://www.hingston.net/ and they made the BITE cover, so i guess there working on the cover art for c.h.e.m.i.c.a.l.

Looking forward to the finished product!

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

MEGA   :music

0.05-0.25

Słucham THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS od 1995 roku .

* this chemical is good, this chemical is bad *

Everytime I listen to C.H.E.M.I.C.A.L I see Elmo dancing... :music  ;)
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Found this in the comment section

Deleted because of stupidity. Look here https://forum.thechembase.com/index.php/topic,627.msg9206.html#msg9206
Last Edit: Jan 19, 2017, 13:10 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jan 19, 2017, 00:18

Found this in the comment section

Which comment section? Is this different from reply #105 on page 6 of this thread?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Skyscraper on Jan 19, 2017, 02:56

Which comment section? Is this different from reply #105 on page 6 of this thread?

Dang! Sorry, I'm getting old. I was listening to it on YT the other day and found that to be new (to me). I somehow missed Satur8's post.
— Aurora (The Seed)

BDP's Jimmy was a huge song from my teenage years (late 80s / Philadelphia suburbs). It became an earworm in my head every time you guys posted live videos of C-H-E-M-I-C-A-L. Fortunately that stopped once I picked up the Japanese special edition of BITE for maximum replays.
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Ah that vinyl pic we saw a while ago makes sense now.

https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/844258627531800576
IT'S MORNING TIME!

damn...first the colored vinyl , now this?

the chems are on a row very early in 2017

Last Edit: Mar 22, 2017, 07:13 by inchemwetrust

Not that this is related, but I'm kinda bummed that it appears nothing will be done with Dig Your Own Hole's 20th anniversary.

Obviously, it was great they just reissued the entire catalog on vinyl, but it would have been nice to see some type of special bonus content or interview disc to surround and celebrate the album in some way. The timing felt right especially for this upcoming April/Record Store Day.

C-H-E-M-I-C-A-L will have to do.

Who's heading out bright and breezy on Saturday for one those yummy etched vinyl then?

My alarm is already set for 6:30am.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

I got mine here in Aus. AUD $40 - freaking expensive!! At current exchange rates that's £23/USD $30/€28 for a one track vinyl 12".

At least it's the 6:13 full version of the song.

I just picked up mine for €25!  :)

Got it. And some other nice double lp...

Quote from: Ford on Apr 22, 2017, 06:29

I got mine here in Aus. AUD $40 - freaking expensive!! At current exchange rates that's £23/USD $30/€28 for a one track vinyl 12".

Really like that packaging and those etches are very cool looking. Im glad you guys got your copy, but $30.00 american fucking dollars!!!! Damn that record better come with a double- double,large fries and a coke and wipe my face for that amount!

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Apr 22, 2017, 09:46

Really like that packaging and those etches are very cool looking. Im glad you guys got your copy, but $30.00 american fucking dollars!!!! Damn that record better come with a double- double,large fries and a coke and wipe my face for that amount!

Was really hoping you meant to say it better come with a 'happy ending!' I kid, I kid!!! I'm just joking. I'm seriously contemplating heading out now but RSD is insane here. It is like camping out overnight for U2 tickets or some shit in 1987. And by that I mean, crowded!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.