Got Glint?

C-H-E-M-I-C-A-L

Started by Ben_j, Sep 05, 2016, 13:20

Previous topic - Next topic
I guess it will take some time.

Quote from: toxic on Sep 23, 2016, 13:58

Did anyone got to hear the C.H.E.M.I.C.A.L. track? Release date is today ;)
I tried itunes Japan last night - as it was already Friday in Japan - but the tour edition isn't there. Seems to be CD only. A jewel case this time around.

IT'S MORNING TIME!

What does it sound like? Is it the version that we already know from their DJ Sets?
So let your body rock...

So, has anyone received their CD ?  ???

Or has anyone heard the actual track ? (if so, well... you know what to do ;) )

Silence in all pirate communities, even from russian comrades living in Japan.
Hi Kevin!

DAMN! Why can't they release those new tracks internationally as an EP or something? Always the same japanese bonus shit, I wanna hear C-H-E-M-I-C-A-L!!!  :'(
So let your body rock...

Mine shipped Monday. 5 till 10 working days for shipping. :/

Quote from: toxic on Sep 28, 2016, 10:50

Mine shipped Monday. 5 till 10 working days for shipping. :/

@toxic
Could you then send me/us the Track via E-Mail?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
So let your body rock...

Okay, I just ordered. It will take 6-12 days for arrival, possibly 8 weeks. Good to know. :(
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

I should have mine tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

It's here ! It's basicaly the third version, with a few stuff changed.

Quote from: Ben_j on Sep 30, 2016, 10:52

It's here ! It's basicaly the third version, with a few stuff changed.
You like it?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Sep 30, 2016, 11:00

You like it?
I always prefered the first version with the funky synth, but yes, I still like the final version a lot :) It's a beast

Quote from: Ben_j on Sep 30, 2016, 11:06

I always prefered the first version with the funky synth, but yes, I still like the final version a lot :) It's a beast
So they omitted that synth? Hm, I liked it too. It added something subtle, a thing the chems are great at.
Last Edit: Sep 30, 2016, 13:15 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I liked this version the best and didn't realise there were 3 versions. They're playing with our heads. Maybe the like changing the track every now and then as they evolve there DJ sets? I feel like with the released one the synth for that is too stiff and loses rhythm from the funky build up at the start. But I'm greatful to hear it properly and appreciate the rest of it with the cool vocal samples. " I need to be part of something " I really liked the harsh break down with the 'brotheeeeerrrrss' part too and then went into a cyborg meltdown which isn't in the latest one too.

Last Edit: Sep 30, 2016, 11:25 by MIKL
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Oh, I now that I see this version again: did they keep that ugly "so let your body rock" sample?
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Sep 30, 2016, 11:19

Oh, I now that I see this version again: did they keep that ugly "so let your body rock" sample?

yep.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Quote from: Csar on Sep 30, 2016, 11:19

Yes, and there are vocal samples all over the place. There's the "I needed to be part of something" that we can hear in the DJ set videos, and near the end, there's a very faint one that goes something like
- I came here to tell you the truth
- What do you mean?
- I'll tell you, old man, [...]

Can't really understand the rest, it's very faint and covered by the music

Quote from: MIKL on Sep 30, 2016, 11:14

I liked this version the best and didn't realise there were 3 versions. They're playing with our heads. Maybe the like changing the track every now and then as they evolve there DJ sets? I feel like with the released one the synth for that is too stiff and loses rhythm from the funky build up at the start. But I'm greatful to hear it properly and appreciate the rest of it with the cool vocal samples. " I need to be part of something " I really liked the harsh break down with the 'brotheeeeerrrrss' part too and then went into a cyborg meltdown which isn't in the latest one too.

Yes I'm really bummed they dropped this, it was the best part :(

Quote from: MIKL on Sep 30, 2016, 11:26

yep.
Hm. I hate that sample. It sounds so unintentionally cheesy.

Quote from: Ben_j on Sep 30, 2016, 11:30

Yes, and there are vocal samples all over the place. There's the "I needed to be part of something" that we can hear in the DJ set videos, and near the end, there's a very faint one that goes something like
- I came here to tell you the truth
- What do you mean?
- I'll tell you, old man, [...]

Can't really understand the rest, it's very faint and covered by the music

Sounds interesting, I didn't noticed those in the vids. Hope they fit the song's vibe better than this other one.

Quote from: MIKL on Sep 30, 2016, 11:14

I really liked the harsh break down with the 'brotheeeeerrrrss' part too and then went into a cyborg meltdown which isn't in the latest one too.
Overlooked this one. Damn, the killed that part too? This probably was the most "chemical" part in it. :(
— Aurora (The Seed)