Further

2015 - HARD Summer Music Festival

Started by inchemwetrust, Jun 29, 2015, 18:08

Previous topic - Next topic
Last Edit: Jun 29, 2015, 18:10 by inchemwetrust
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Roll call of people going to this again?

MadPooter
Inchemwetrust
Whirls
Stash
Foxboy
KNE

Anyone else I'm missing?

I will be there
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kngtrdr is going, too. Not sure if he got the memo about the new forum yet, though!

Can't wait!!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

The Chems have already invaded my dreams of this show twice! I also saw that Ed was there! I already have an idea of another shirt but only if Ed makes it!

I will be glued to the front stage like a neodymium magnet to metal.   8)
I also noticed Tom not wearing his earphone shirt. <\3

I remember the first time I read about this event. I was just leaving work and saw two posts of Facebook. A green picture with the chemical brothers name on it and the event post the chemical brothers did right after. I swear My hands were shaking. I purchased my tickets inside the car at the parking lot guaranteeing my admittance.  Then I called my friends ,who will be tagging along, in a frantic Call to their cellies letting them know about it. I know Ed
Will not be on. But but flat nose has contributed his visuals which are essential to the show. I will still rage on. If Ed doesn't squeeze in this set he'll be there in spirit. 
Last Edit: Jul 01, 2015, 23:26 by KNE

Tickets will be sent this week.

Source: email sent from TM

'Waits near mailbox'

Tickets have arrived.  ;D It got that much more real.

Aaahhhh!!! Less than a month!

3 weeks and still no passes! Ive never waited this long, plus the fact that every concert ticket I ever got was within a month prior to the show.

EDIT: WHOA! Just got them today! Sweet!
Last Edit: Jul 11, 2015, 21:27 by inchemwetrust

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jul 11, 2015, 03:07

3 weeks and still no passes! Ive never waited this long, plus the fact that every concert ticket I ever got was within a month prior to the show.

EDIT: WHOA! Just got them today! Sweet!

Shit just got real! :D

Wonder where this Harder stage will be located at. I assume the Main stage( Hard stage) will  be in the infield of the racetrack.  10 Days to go!

You guys, i know I'm at risk for sounding like a really, really old lady here. But I've not heard very much at all from the other artists that are going to be at this festival on Saturdayl. I know half the fun of festivals are new music discoveries... But I am not acquainted with any of these Saturday acts with the exception of Erol Alkan!

Help an granny out?

I dunno...

Who the fuck is The Weeknd again?

::sigh::

Quote from: KNE on Jul 21, 2015, 18:32

10 Days to go!

I haven't even looked at the calender yet!

Last we met was at the dont think screening. didnt you go to the Hollywood Bowl show too?
Quote from: whirlygirl on Jul 21, 2015, 21:20

But I am not acquainted with any of these Saturday acts with the exception of Erol Alkan!

Same here! I could careless with any of the acts as long they don't go over their timeslot and get off stage on time for our beloved Chems.
We should check Erol's set though.

Quote from: MadPooter on Jul 21, 2015, 23:08

Who the fuck is The Weeknd again?

Some guy that plays after the Chems.  ;D

Ok ok! Some Canadian who recently got number 1 on Itunes, and one writer decribles his music as 'goth-industrial R&B about drugs and dyspeptic relationships.'
Last Edit: Jul 22, 2015, 05:22 by inchemwetrust