Listen to Your Heart

2015 - HARD Summer Music Festival

Started by inchemwetrust, Jun 29, 2015, 18:08

Previous topic - Next topic
Of course there would be overlap between Erol Alkan and the Bros. Why not have the Weekend play at the same time as chem bros on a different stage and have Erol on the same stage as the chem bros as like an opener. Dream opener right there

Sorry Erol, I'll only be watching maybe half an hour?

Also, I have it on good authority that we will hear the Animal Track version of Problem/Question
Last Edit: Jul 28, 2015, 02:09 by androidgeoff
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jul 28, 2015, 01:28

My bad ! I didn't scroll! I missed your post when I posted mine.

KNE...where did you get the 'till 11pm' info at?

Hards official app. Click on the chems and it gives you their set time. hopefully they can pre rig their set to cut set up time. i doubt mr. weeknd has any sophisticated setup   :)

Last Edit: Jul 28, 2015, 19:46 by KNE

Oh good there is alcohol by the Harder stage. I will need it to to get through the TRAP IS BEST MUSIC TO EVER BE MADE

Quote from: androidgeoff on Jul 28, 2015, 20:59

Oh good there is alcohol by the Harder stage. I will need it to to get through the TRAP IS BEST MUSIC TO EVER BE MADE

::laughs:: Aw, trap is okay. You have to enjoy the fact that Hip Hop finally embraced the fact that it was, indeed, techno, despite what Eminem said about the subgenre. The builds are saccharin, sure, but in the end people enjoy it.

Jesus once apparently said, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do."

I just applaud them like children at this point.

Quote from: androidgeoff on Jul 28, 2015, 01:49

Also, I have it on good authority that we will hear the Animal Track version of Problem/Question
Dude, don't play with my feelings there! Who's supposed to play it anyways? Erol or Tom? Oh, and it's a bummer that they'll be playing the same time slot.
Last Edit: Jul 29, 2015, 07:27 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

So I would like to give you guys my contact number, but I don't want to post it on here for the world to see. Who would I be smartest to give it to via PM?

Have an excellent time everyone! I'm absolutely not jealous at all.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Cant sleep!  ;D
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

NOW I'M READY! 

Wake up,  do one errand,  get the car to the shop for a quickie maintenance,  get the shirt, lunch, power nap, then off to the freeway!

I can sleep either tonight!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

This is as exciting as if I were there with you guys. Have fun, and extra party for me too, please!
Last Edit: Aug 02, 2015, 09:14 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Well I'm up relatively early!

Much glint!

So here we go again !

Final roll call!

MadPooter
Inchemwetrust
Whirls
Stash
Biff
Foxboy
KNE
Androidgeoff
KntRdr

Last Edit: Aug 01, 2015, 23:11 by inchemwetrust

stay safe and enjoy the ride tonight!

Rock it!

The gang is on its way! doing final preparations and I'm off!

One more hour to go!!!!!!
Last Edit: Aug 02, 2015, 03:20 by inchemwetrust

sooooo...?
Never for money, always for love.

;D

Holy fuck!

We just got out of the parking lot and now I have reception. And we're on our way home!

They brought it hard for Hard.  This was easily the most intense show I've seen from the Chems. Love love loved it  - so many elements from SO many of their songs and the segues from one to the next were beautiful. My husband was afraid some of the  drops were going to dislodge the stent he had put in his heart a year and a half ago!

:o :o :o

To many good things to say about this show. Great view, good crowd, room for dancing, cool wind, GO, EML ,ISYT were just gigantic, but EML...my god that tune destroyed me! Adam was working tonight, and his energy showed. Tom...you taught him well!

More importantly, being with some forum members to share this wonderful experience.

I'm gonna say it....THE BEST CHEMS SHOW I'VE SEEN!

review in a bit! here's a freebie!

Last Edit: Aug 02, 2015, 10:03 by inchemwetrust

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Aug 02, 2015, 09:22

:o :o :o

To many good things to say about this show. Great view, good crowd, room for dancing, cool wind, GO, EML ,ISYT were just gigantic, but EML...my god that tune destroyed me! Adam was working tonight, and his energy showed. Tom...you taught him well!

More importantly, being with some forum members to share this wonderful experience.

I'm gonna say it....THE BEST CHEMS SHOW I'VE SEEN!

review in a bit! here's a freebie!

Damn, what a great picture! You took it the right time! So so good to hear you guys had a fabulous time!
— Aurora (The Seed)