It Doesn't Matter

Tour Shirts: Set list

Started by scaryman, Oct 23, 2016, 03:30

Previous topic - Next topic
I am going to the Tel-Aviv show in three weeks or so. Does anyone know if each show has location specific Tour shirts?

Also any chance they'll add The Private Psychedelic Reel, Such an awesome closer track. Anyone have a set list? Possibility of it changing?

Thank in advance

No location specific shirts that I know of, but they should have shirts.

Fingers crossed for The Reel for you. They've only played it in rare encores this tour.
Never for money, always for love.

They don't even have merch avaiable at their gigs most of the time (at least from what I've experienced myself). I only saw Chemical stuff being sold at their recent Japan shows.

Regarding setlists and things like that, you can find lots of discussions on recent setlists and performances especially in the Live section.
I also hope they'll be doing the Reel at your show and I believe the chances are quite promising. I take it this will be a solo show and a rare one on top of it, so I assume they'll be doing something special. Additionally, it's late in their touring schedule where they usually tend to spice up their live sets (mostly with an altered encore) compared to earlier shows.

Have fun in Tel-Aviv!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Oct 23, 2016, 10:06

They don't even have merch avaiable at their gigs most of the time (at least from what I've experienced myself). I only saw Chemical stuff being sold at their recent Japan shows.

Regarding setlists and things like that, you can find lots of discussions on recent setlists and performances especially in the Live section.
I also hope they'll be doing the Reel at your show and I believe the chances are quite promising. I take it this will be a solo show and a rare one on top of it, so I assume they'll be doing something special. Additionally, it's late in their touring schedule where they usually tend to spice up their live sets (mostly with an altered encore) compared to earlier shows.

Have fun in Tel-Aviv!
Thanks for the information. I am flying  from the U.S. for this sh ow, looks like in Japan they had location specific Merchandise for sale. Hope they sell Merchandise there as well. Should I bring ear plugs? LOL I heard it very loud.

Quote from: Csar on Oct 23, 2016, 10:06

Why haven't you take a look at the merch they've sold in Gelsenkirchen? They had a couple shirts there - i was this close of buying one in blue with a robot on it.
no idea, no idea

Quote from: scaryman on Oct 23, 2016, 16:21

Thanks for the information. I am flying  from the U.S. for this sh ow, looks like in Japan they had location specific Merchandise for sale. Hope they sell Merchandise there as well. Should I bring ear plugs? LOL I heard it very loud.
Maybe it was more or less a merch-merch for the Rockwell Sirkus, you know, with a Chems sticker put on...

Well, the Chems can really be loud, especially when it's indoors. This is of course also influenced by the venue's acoustic properties. So it's basically a matter of how sensitive your ears are and how much noise they can handle :D. If you have issues with your ears, bringing a pair of ear plugs wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Quote from: ThePumisher on Oct 23, 2016, 21:27

Why haven't you take a look at the merch they've sold in Gelsenkirchen? They had a couple shirts there - i was this close of buying one in blue with a robot on it.
Oh they did? Damn, since I was a little late I was only looking out for you guys and didn't notice anything else besides the usual beer vendors..
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

It was right beside the FOH -or am i totally wrong? Stefan? Toxic? Joslyn?
no idea, no idea

You are right! There was one place after the show where they were selling shirts (the blue robot shirt, black logo shirt and the black hoodie with logo). I was looking for the same blue robot shirt, when we were having a drink just in front of the merch stand, but all sold out :(

Yep, shirts were definitely sold there. Those that can also be bought through the online store, so nothing tour-specific or exclusive.