It's the Lifestyle We're Living

Who Is Adam Smith?

Started by inchemwetrust, Jul 05, 2015, 19:08

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: peter m on Jul 17, 2023, 17:50
H

I have a question. What conditions must be met to be able to work as an assistant in the production of visualizations? I have basic knowledge in this field. It's very important to me to be able to expand my passion. However, at the moment, I don't have that option. I am open to any cooperation, because I'm not afraid of challenges. Can I ask for help in this regard? I will be very grateful for Your help and understanding.

Regards, Peter M

Hi Peter M,

I don't believe anyone on this forum has direct communication to Adam, Marcus, Tom or Ed in this regard. This is strictly a fan forum. Hence, why no one has responded to your post. My suggestion is reaching out to official Chemical Brother social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), and hope you get some type of response.

Best of luck

They had a screening of 'Don't Think' at Pilton Palais Glastonbury this year (2023), and Adam introduced the film with a few interesting tidbits...

So apparently 'Don't Think' was originally set to be shot in Nîmes France at the Arena of Nîmes:

Click to see photos

Edit: They did play there (Nîmes) in 2011, and probably shot footage with cinematic intentions.  Fuji Rock fans won them over, however.
Last Edit: Jul 24, 2023, 06:16 by Bosco