Love Is All

2015 - North Coast Music festival - chicago

Started by chemreact, Jun 30, 2015, 17:39

Previous topic - Next topic
Single day tickets available and I just got mine. September 6 on sunday. Who's going?
Last Edit: Jul 01, 2015, 22:23 by Csar

I'll see you there. lol

we should make plans to meet as the date comes nearer.

psst. Might be there too. Will let you know when I figure out how broke I am after my trip, haha
Never for money, always for love.

Eugh. I'm gonna be in Chicago like a month later.

I should have planned my trip better. FAIL.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Sunday ! Sunday!  Sunday!

Sunday September 6th (Chems) through Sunday September 13th is getting hit with some awesome music talent.

Yeah, someone had mentioned that Prodigy was having US tour dates when Riot Fest was happening, so I purchased tickets on a whim. Luckily, even if Prodigy had not been added, I was going to have a blast at Riot Fest. I am really excited for Death, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, and Tenacious D.
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Summer of Geoff

and Whitenoise, you're coming for the chems. Get your ass on a train and we'll hook you up.
Last Edit: Jul 17, 2015, 18:51 by B

My wallet is not a big fan of me
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to get on the ball and get my damn ticket.  Pretty sure I'm just going Sunday, but missing Quantic on Friday and The Roots on Saturday will hurt. 

Will be the 4th time seeing The Chems in Chicago, another show at The Rivera would be preferred though. 

We've discussed this before but The Riviera was the best. The energy, the sound, the large backdrop for the visuals.  It was bloody awesome.

Still need to get on a ticket, myself. Lets hope for good weather, a lot of major Chicago musical festivals have been very rainy lately.
Last Edit: Jul 18, 2015, 20:08 by B

Holy crap, Greyhound bus from Purdue to Chicago is $18.50.

I am there.

Edit: Anyone have a place for me to crash? Earliest bus back isn't till 7am. I mean I'll hang out at a bus station if I have to but a couch would be awesome.
Last Edit: Jul 18, 2015, 19:30 by WhiteNoise

If a friend of mine is going with me, I'm pretty sure I'll be partying all night (shit got bonkers the first North Coast).  If I'm going solo, I'll probably stay in a hostel. 

Just saw on the North Coast website  you can buy a 4 pack for Sunday and get a 30% discount.  Turning  1 single day ticket from $85 a ticket  into $62.50.

I can cover 2 of the 4 tickets, anyone want to fill in the other 2 ?

Save some money and get some mint Chemy merch!
Last Edit: Jul 19, 2015, 07:59 by B

Quote from: B on Jul 19, 2015, 07:55

Just saw on the North Coast website  you can buy a 4 pack for Sunday and get a 30% discount.  Turning  1 single day ticket from $85 a ticket  into $62.50.

I can cover 2 of the 4 tickets, anyone want to fill in the other 2 ?

Save some money and get some mint Chemy merch!

I'd say Yes, but I how would that work ?

The idea would be to collect money via paypal and pay as one.

But it doesn't matter now. Apparently, reduced single day 4-packs are no longer available on the ticket website... I will monitor this.

Quote from: Born In Planet Dust on Jul 22, 2015, 04:06

I'd say Yes, but I how would that work ?
Hey, if you haven't gotten tickets yet you can use the promo code DONCMF and it'll get you 30% off any kind of ticket. Like $21 less for one day GA passes.
Last Edit: Jul 29, 2015, 03:28 by WhiteNoise

Please North Coast, get your shit together. Turn up the volume and have a bigger stage this time round. 

Seriously, if freaking Steve Aoki or whatever can get a set AND an after party, the closing headliner should get a goddamned encore.