I'll Take You Along With Me

The Chems in 2017

Started by inchemwetrust, Jan 07, 2017, 22:11

Previous topic - Next topic
So...what to expect? Nothing.... maybe!

IMO Ed will be doing his job in which he learned from his recent studies. I think Tom will be producing more for other artists but im hoping he will put out more of his stuff on the Fantasy label.

Tresspass against us! Waiting for that to come out.

Reissued vinyl around the corner!

Hoping for Dj sets too!

Thats all I got.

Anyone else got any ideas?

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

DJ sets and production from Tom sound like pretty solid bets from me.

I would love to catch a DJ set myself, having never heard one in person. But I'd also love love love to see them doing a few more stand alone shows like the ones I missed in December. Because selfishness.

I actually think a new official remix is on the cards. It's a nice way for them to keep in the loop and for the label to get something out of them without the campaign stress of a full album or a big single. Who for? Who knows.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jan 08, 2017, 00:41

I would love to catch a DJ set myself, having never heard one in person. But I'd also love love love to see them doing a few more stand alone shows like the ones I missed in December. Because selfishness.
Nah, assuming you were in the States, you just followed Ed's and Tom's mantra: Love Is All!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)