What's this do? Hey Girl

Songs Lyrics

Started by UltimatePelmeni, Jun 30, 2015, 19:04

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Nekcore on Jul 01, 2015, 23:51
What about Lost In The K-Hole? The "Your ideas" or "Neither Ideas" (I think) part is understandable. But the first sentences? Perhaps some words backwards?
I played it backwards using a simple audio editor and it sounds like "Neither ideas, nor non-ideas" (which makes zero sense)
I also just now thought to google 'Lost in the K Hole reversed' and turns out there is such a video.
The devil is in the details

Quote from: Bendy1001 on Jul 02, 2015, 14:39

I played it backwards using a simple audio editor and it sounds like "Neither ideas, nor non-ideas" (which makes zero sense)
I also just now thought to google 'Lost in the K Hole reversed' and turns out there is such a video.


Wow. Nice find.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Bendy1001 on Jul 02, 2015, 14:39

I played it backwards using a simple audio editor and it sounds like "Neither ideas, nor non-ideas" (which makes zero sense)
I also just now thought to google 'Lost in the K Hole reversed' and turns out there is such a video.


Chemical song still sounds awesome even if it is reversed :)
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

Nice Bendy. Some interesting discoveries right there.

Quote from: UltimatePelmeni on Jul 02, 2015, 17:59

Chemical song still sounds awesome even if it is reversed :)

Indeed.
Last Edit: Jul 02, 2015, 23:10 by Nekcore

So here's a tricky one: Marvo Ging.
I honestly couldn't even wager a guess as to what the hell is being siad there.
I think I remember someone some years back joking that it sounded like "The phone at Con's is always stuffed"
That's very much in the same veign of silliness as "There's a fucking animal in Eric's house" and about equally as plausable.
The devil is in the details

For Surface to Air: " Weed helps to make the world a little bit better" always made sense back in my pot head days.  ha.

For One Too Many Mornings:  I always thought the girl was saying " Yeah, you need love", until I realized it was a vocal sample lifted from a band called Swallow. The vocal sample is just a non-sequitur, but a gorgeous melody.


One Too Many Mornings. I read someone on a lyrics website interpret it as "Yeah, you make me hard" and I've been hearing it that way ever since  :))
Last Edit: Jul 21, 2015, 19:02 by WhiteNoise

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jul 21, 2015, 03:25

One Too Many Mornings. I read someone on a lyrics website interpret it as "Yeah, you make me hard" and I've been hearing it that way ever since
http://soundcloud.com/whyy-the-pulse/an-audio-illusion

I heard One Too Many Mornings as "Hear. Hear me now."
It's kinda funny really.
I've always loved those lyrics and it's just now occuring to me that I never actually knew what they really were.
The devil is in the details

Can someone help identify all the words in 'Hey Boy Hey Girl'? I know there aren't many but I am intrigued by the mumbly bit at 1:50-2:00 and repeated later at 3:32-3:42.
Lyrics sites get it all wrong: 'Hey Girls Hey Boys...' instead of 'Hey Girls B-Boys' from the sample of 'The Roof Is On Fire' but then don't refer to the mumbly bit at all.

Quote from: rhbboy on Aug 01, 2015, 13:33
there aren't many but I am intrigued by the mumbly bit at 1:50-2:00
I'm hearing "Damn frog, damn hurt.. again, again, again.." :))
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: rhbboy on Aug 01, 2015, 13:33

Can someone help identify all the words in 'Hey Boy Hey Girl'? I know there aren't many but I am intrigued by the mumbly bit at 1:50-2:00 and repeated later at 3:32-3:42.
Lyrics sites get it all wrong: 'Hey Girls Hey Boys...' instead of 'Hey Girls B-Boys' from the sample of 'The Roof Is On Fire' but then don't refer to the mumbly bit at all.

i have always heard the word pleasure in that bit.  always got a in impression its from some sort of sci film with a robot announcing something  in a spaceport or some such

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.