The Music Gets Louder, The Lights Swirl Faster

Songs Lyrics

Started by UltimatePelmeni, Jun 30, 2015, 19:04

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi folks! I just was looking through the forum and saw this comment about Chemical Beats lyrics:

Quote from: whirlygirl on Jun 30, 2015, 14:39

There's a fucking animal in Eric's house!

I know this to be true. Ed told me so.  :P

So this thread is about some lirics that are difficult to hear and understand like in the beginning of Surface To Air or Life Is Sweet (Remix 1).
I actually don't understand words in Chico's Groove and i think there're some people who have such problem, so i hope this thread isn't deadborn.

So, let's get started :)
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

I can't really realize about new I'll See You There. At gig i thought it "I need you, i'll see you there", but after watching Glasto video i think it "The future, i'll see you there".
Hi Kevin!

I think it is The Future, I'll see you There.

ooo ya
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: UltimatePelmeni on Jun 30, 2015, 19:04

the beginning of Surface To Air
"We help to make the world a little bit better"
no idea, no idea

I remember Jeanie saying "Weed...", you get the gist  ;D

Oh, and pelmeni are frigging delicious!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jun 30, 2015, 20:40

I remember Jeanie saying "Weed...", you get the gist  ;D

Honestly, no jokes, i ate it yesterday, comrade.
It's a dish, which we often eat.
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Explud on Jun 30, 2015, 21:10

Honestly, no jokes, i ate it yesterday, comrade.
It's a dish, which we often eat.
No jokes! It was as genuine as it gets! We have them every now and then. Probably not comparable to real Russian hand made pelmeni I would suspect but delicious nonetheless! Weird thing is, I love them "pure" with a dip of sweet 'n hot Asian sauce. I hope that's not a disgrace to your traditional dish.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jun 30, 2015, 21:22
I hope that's not a disgrace to your traditional dish.
Of course not! I prefer to eat it with butter (yes i do!). Some of my friends prefer with sour cream, some of them with mayonnaise or ketchup. And as i remeber my uncle too loves to eat it with hot asian sauce.
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Csar on Jun 30, 2015, 20:40

i'll use it as a signature, man 8)
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 30, 2015, 19:52

"We help to make the world a little bit better"
Please help to make the world you're living in better
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

hstn, yup, i think it is closer to be the truth
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

What about Orange Wedge then?

Sister hold yer mouth?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Hi folks! I just was looking through the forum and saw this comment about Chemical Beats lyrics:

So this thread is about some lirics that are difficult to hear and understand like in the beginning of Surface To Air or Life Is Sweet (Remix 1).
I actually don't understand words in Chico's Groove and i think there're some people who have such problem, so i hope this thread isn't deadborn.

Oh, hahaha!! :D :D

I was joking about the fucking animals in Eric's house bit. It's a long standing joke at my expense. For the longest time (like, years) I thought that's what the lyrics said. When I mentioned it in the old forum, Ed schooled me and said the lyrics say "fucking excellent acid house"

I'm deaf, obviously!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Huh? This is from the old forums? We are accesing them where?

Quote from: androidgeoff on Jun 30, 2015, 19:39

I think it is The Future, I'll see you There.
Yep reckon so.

Quote from: hstn on Jun 30, 2015, 22:14

Please help to make the world you're living in better
Yep that's the one.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Burst Generator is one I've always been curious about.
I always thought it was "He's only young", but all of those lyrics websites out there seem to think it's "Insomnia"
Also, I have no clue what the lyrics are in the middle of Dissolve. My best guess: "Caroline, Caroline, even your heart can seize your mind"
The devil is in the details

Quote from: Bendy1001 on Jul 01, 2015, 05:56

Also, I have no clue what the lyrics are in the middle of Dissolve. My best guess: "Caroline, Caroline, even your heart can seize your mind"

"Caroline, Caroline, did your heart just fuse with mine?"

Haha, Whirls, you invented that thing?! Wow. schooled by Ed.   ;D

(Some time back, I guess it was Benji who found that sample).

With Burst Generator I used to sing along "it's only you".

For Dissolve, I think some of us thought it was "Caroline, Caroline, will you walk these fields of mine".

Doesn't it feel like in the days of childhood when you sang what you thought you'd hear?
Last Edit: Jul 01, 2015, 07:51 by Csar
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Bendy1001 on Jul 01, 2015, 05:56

Burst Generator is one I've always been curious about.
I always thought it was "He's only young", but all of those lyrics websites out there seem to think it's "Insomnia"

Caroline, Caroline, will you walk these fields of mine?
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

What about Lost In The K-Hole? The "Your ideas" or "Neither Ideas" (I think) part is understandable. But the first sentences? Perhaps some words backwards?

Oh, and get up on it like this, after saying the title several times and then... You know you are special on this? Don't know yet  :))
Last Edit: Jul 01, 2015, 23:59 by Nekcore

Quote from: hstn on Jul 01, 2015, 22:52

Caroline, Caroline, will you walk these fields of mine?

It is 100% "did your heart just fuse with mine." It's one of the easier ones to hear I think.