1 (6.7%)
nah I can style this easy
0 (0%)
I need to sleep
3 (20%)
I need to work faster
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

This is WhiteNoise - leave this up for now. Testing how "new" topic notifications look on different accounts and themes.

bump
Last Edit: Jun 02, 2015, 14:39 by moontannocturnal

another test of the unread feature.
Last Edit: Jun 02, 2015, 14:39 by moontannocturnal

Quotation test

Video test
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Edit button! Where is the Edith-Button :D

Can't quote right from a post, button missing.

Verification: Ice,  beer,  coffee. Yeah.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

All buttons missing. And all moderation things :-[
Hi Kevin!

So you registered without any troubles and activated account? Good.
Mailing system seems working good.
Hi Kevin!

Hooray!!! I'm so stoked! Fantastic job, you guys!!!

:) 8)
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

No edit button reminds me of the forum's olden days, a dark time when everything posted was written in stone, lol

Quote from: Explud on Jun 04, 2015, 20:59

All buttons missing. And all moderation things :-[
Fixed em. Everything should run very smoothly now!
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: Explud on Jun 04, 2015, 21:01

So you registered without any troubles and activated account? Good.
Mailing system seems working good.

Yes, it worked instantly.

@Caleb, does the anti-bot verification test get harder every time you passed it? :)
Last Edit: Jun 06, 2015, 15:05 by Csar
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jun 06, 2015, 14:57

Yes, it worked instantly.

@Caleb, does the anti-bot verification test get harder every time you passed it? :)
Haha, knew it can confuse someone) Nope, it's new magic technology from Google. For people it's just checkbox, but it's strong for bots.
Hi Kevin!

First post on new forum!
no idea, no idea

Quote from: Csar on Jun 04, 2015, 20:22

Quotation test

Video test

Just quoting stuff...

1. Forum doesn't like animated gifs as avatar

2. When i try to post something and forget to check the "i'm not a robot"-captcha (do i really have to check it every time i like to post something?) i'm getting an error that something doesn't match with something. When i then hit the "back"-button in my browser (Firefox 38.0.1) to check the captcha and press the "post"-button i get this error-message:

3. Is it possible to open a ?new layer? / ?seperate window? (i have no idea how to call it) when trying to add a picture and then post the link to it instead of just writing the "" into the post? Like in the old forum =>

edit:
4. uh, pictures are huge! Does the new forum resize them to use the whole screensize?
Last Edit: Jun 08, 2015, 14:23 by ThePumisher
no idea, no idea

Just testing photo attachment option.

I'm killing kittens and I don't care :P

I'm not sure about the view on the desktop, but the image resolution is kind of blurry (our avatars, photos).

Spoiler
i have the kittens

Spoiler tag is in Cyrillic - is there a way to change to Spoiler?

Quote from: whirlygirl on Jun 09, 2015, 03:04

Spoiler
i have the kittens

Spoiler tag is in Cyrillic - is there a way to change to Spoiler?
Fixed!

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 08, 2015, 14:21

1. Forum doesn't like animated gifs as avatar

2. When i try to post something and forget to check the "i'm not a robot"-captcha (do i really have to check it every time i like to post something?) i'm getting an error that something doesn't match with something. When i then hit the "back"-button in my browser (Firefox 38.0.1) to check the captcha and press the "post"-button i get this error-message:

3. Is it possible to open a ?new layer? / ?seperate window? (i have no idea how to call it) when trying to add a picture and then post the link to it instead of just writing the "" into the post? Like in the old forum =>

edit:
4. uh, pictures are huge! Does the new forum resize them to use the whole screensize?
1. Might be the way you uploaded it? Will check.

2. Need to set captcha to only trigger on registration and not when posting. (maybe just for first posts). The message error is a problem in the source code, basically it counts a post before it checks for captcha, then yells at you when you resubmit with captcha.

3. Probably not without serious modding. I can't do it from phone.

4. Looks good on mobile but screen is small... will see what I can do. @krisper a few lines of css might fix this! maybe/probably change a width 100% to max-width 100%

Quote from: whirlygirl on Jun 09, 2015, 02:50

I'm killing kittens and I don't care :P

I'm not sure about the view on the desktop, but the image resolution is kind of blurry (our avatars, photos).
Not seeing this...
Last Edit: Jun 09, 2015, 04:38 by WhiteNoise
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jun 09, 2015, 04:35
1. Might be the way you uploaded it? Will check.
Yes, he's upload it. Uploaded gifs not work, only when you set url for it.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jun 09, 2015, 04:35
2. Need to set captcha to only trigger on registration and not when posting. (maybe just for first posts). The message error is a problem in the source code, basically it counts a post before it checks for captcha, then yells at you when you resubmit with captcha.
Fixed.
Hi Kevin!