Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Orbital

• Burst Generator
  • K+D+B is godlike
My cousin used to be in the Mediaeval Baebes! One of the founding members.
That could have been a very cool little connection.

I know them from the Victoria soundtrack. Wonder how that works out.

no idea, no idea

• Swiper
not thrilled about the sleaford mods collab, but excited for a new album. wasn't expecting an anniversary celebration and a new album back to back!

there's a special bluray edition with 5.1 and atomos mixes. it's apparently only available by pre-order so if that's something that interests you jump on it. https://www.thesdeshop.com/collections/orbital/products/orbital-optical-delusion-limited-edition-sde-exclusive-blu-ray-audio

• Pioneer
Saw someone on Twitter saying that the Sleaford Mods collab sounds like something Super Hans from Peep Show would play.
Use imagination as a destination.

• Peter the Bellboy
  • The ChemBase Team
Kinda digging the Sleaford Mods feature. I also ended up a big fan of 'Head And Shoulders' after being a little hesitant to begin with.
I think Sleaford is just such a unique vibe to work with, I find it really interesting how different producers build their sound around them. And, let's be honest, the subject material is VERY Orbital right now.

Definitely excited for the rest of the album.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

• Galvanizer
Kinda digging the Sleaford Mods feature. I also ended up a big fan of 'Head And Shoulders' after being a little hesitant to begin with.
I think Sleaford is just such a unique vibe to work with, I find it really interesting how different producers build their sound around them. And, let's be honest, the subject material is VERY Orbital right now.

Definitely excited for the rest of the album.

I wish I shared your enthusiasm. But it's unfortunately the opposite. :(

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!