It Doesn't Matter

New DJ dates 2017 [DJ tour 2017]

Started by Wolkenkrabber, Feb 14, 2017, 11:29

Previous topic - Next topic
What about this one?

Still don't know what track is this (that starts at 3 minute).
Hi Kevin!

they played this before at other dj sets. i know its a remix or edit of an another track. was it rakim on the vocals or something. cant remember but there was never an ID for this track i think!

edit: this would blend in perfectly with the hbhg edit that they usually play.

edit2: Tom's rocking the headphone shirt (my profile pic)
Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 20:25 by inchemwetrust
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: Ben_j on May 04, 2017, 11:51

Really digging that track before EML ! Any ID ?
Shazam found it.
https://soundcloud.com/weareentschuldigung/con

It somehow sounds more epic in the video :(

Quote from: Explud on May 04, 2017, 12:31
Still don't know what track is this (that starts at 3 minute).

and this one

i really wanted these two tracks to be on 'Born In The Echoes'
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

Quote from: UltimatePelmeni on May 05, 2017, 13:44

and this one

i really wanted these two tracks to be on 'Born In The Echoes'
I've noticed transition beat at the end of Star Guitar on live (7:50)
Hi Kevin!

yeah, sounds similar
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

Damn, I knew I heard that bit before ! Thanks for pointing that out Explud !

Excellent spot!

That break at 0:16 and 1:32 gives me goosbumps. There's so much potential for a real epic banger in this. This needs to see the dawn of light sometime soon. Tom, Ed, any Problem/ Question about it ;)?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I'm not following the connection...

However, that video UltimatePelmeni posted has the build of Silver Drizzle, Yes?

Quote from: Bosco on May 05, 2017, 21:42

I'm not following the connection...

However, that video UltimatePelmeni posted has the build of Silver Drizzle, Yes?
Listen to the video at 1:47 and 3:54. Same cymbal every 2 bars

wow, that's incredibly subtle. Good find!

So i'm only the one who noticed that fucking great transition between SG and HBHG/EML Ritual?
When i was at gig, i firsty remember that track from the UltimatePelmeni's post.
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Ben_j on May 05, 2017, 22:01

Same cymbal every 2 bars

Not quite the same cymbal. In the UltimatePelmeni video the hi hat is on the last quaver of every two bars. At the end of Star Guitar it's on the last semi-quaver.
Maybe they decided the SG version had a little too much syncopation for a club setting?
Definitely the same (very Billie Jean sounding) drum hits though. Great spot.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on May 06, 2017, 08:35

Not quite the same cymbal. In the UltimatePelmeni video the hi hat is on the last quaver of every two bars. At the end of Star Guitar it's on the last semi-quaver.
Maybe they decided the SG version had a little too much syncopation for a club setting?
Definitely the same (very Billie Jean sounding) drum hits though. Great spot.

On the second part of the video it's the same as SG

Yeah, they're identical. I also went back to some 2016 live sets and they match beat and sound of that cymbal. It changes position during 1:46 and 2:14 from the 16th semiquaiver  to the 8th quaiver every two bars before it goes back to the 16th after that break.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Ben_j on May 07, 2017, 08:58

On the second part of the video it's the same as SG

You're absolutely right and now I feel like a jerk.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

The video on youtube containing footage of the new ChemBros Jam 'Free Yourself' has been deleted now and is unavaible. This might confirm our suspicion...
It must be a new ChemBros track, it sounds so much like them  ;D
So let your body rock...

Woooo, it means that it's mastered and uploaded to the databases. Time to Shazam it! (like in 2015 :) )
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Explud on May 17, 2017, 19:57

Woooo, it means that it's mastered and uploaded to the databases. Time to Shazam it! (like in 2015 :) )
Nope, nothing yet. The video was not deleted by a bot, it just says it didn't respect YouTube's rules

I think I've heard another new Chem track. shazam didn't bring any result. It's got a sample of african sounding vocals and a funky bassline