Where Do I Begin?

Question

Started by Agustin123, May 24, 2017, 02:23

Previous topic - Next topic
¿Where lives Tom Rowlands?

Quote from: Agustin123 on May 24, 2017, 02:23

¿Where lives Tom Rowlands?
There are a couple of storys, but most believed is that he's living in the sunshine underground.
no idea, no idea

Nah. It's obviously Denmark.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

There can be a fine line between witty comments (above) and sycophantic silliness. I reckon this comment leaps me across that line like Evel Knievel on a good day:
Spoiler
Evel Knievel's entry in the Guinness Book of World Records states he suffered 433 bone fractures by the end of 1975

Tom was Born In the Echoes, and he used to live Alive Alone in a Playground for a Wedgeless Firm. Though i Believe he's always been keen to Leave Home.
But There's No Path To Follow, so he gets Lost in a K Hole and beckons us to Come Inside. Well, it's Another World!

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Hold Tight...
Spoiler
London
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Quote from: Skyscraper on May 25, 2017, 16:56

Tom was Born In the Echoes, and he used to live Alive Alone in a Playground for a Wedgeless Firm. Though i Believe he's always been keen to Leave Home.
But There's No Path To Follow, so he gets Lost in a K Hole and beckons us to Come Inside. Well, it's Another World!
I should ban you for that level of horrible, horrible punnery.
Never for money, always for love.

He lives in Lewes.
Hi Kevin!