What's this do? Surrender to the Void

Free Yourself (New track)

Started by orangewedge99, Jul 03, 2017, 17:07

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Skyscraper on May 04, 2018, 13:59

If this track doesn't get released in the next month, I'm a Dutchman.

I'm trying to get them to spit something https://twitter.com/eddychemical/status/992360664646766594

Good man!

Announcement TODAY!??!??!  :o
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

We need something, anything, if only to reinvigorate the forum.

There is a lot of nasty off topic newsy things to talk about, but to be honest I'm trying my best to not drag that in here.

Quote from: Skyscraper on May 04, 2018, 13:59

If this track doesn't get released in the next month, I'm a Dutchman.


I'm Dutch. Ain't nothin' wrong with it  8)

Quote from: Joslyn on May 05, 2018, 13:51

I'm Dutch. Ain't nothin' wrong with it  8)
You got the best deep-fried food over there. Not lying.
no idea, no idea

And (one of) the best cheese(s):

www.reypenaer.nl
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Skyscraper on May 04, 2018, 13:59

If this track doesn't get released in the next month, I'm a Dutchman.

You're getting closer to being a dutchman

Gotta be tomorrow, right? June 1st and it's a Friday. A little less than two weeks from the first gig.

Should I make a package with wooden shoes, cheese and tulips?

Let's give him 3 more days, since he didn't say if by "in the next month" he meant the month of may or during the next 31 days  :D

Quote from: Ben_j on Jun 01, 2018, 08:37

Quote from: Joslyn on Jun 01, 2018, 06:58

Should I make a package with wooden shoes, cheese and tulips?
Let's give him 3 more days, since he didn't say if by "in the next month" he meant the month of may or during the next 31 days  :D
I  would take a package anyway...
no idea, no idea

Skyscraper AWOL all of sudden  :)) Although, I admit, I would've sided with your premonition a month ago.

Speaking of cheese, I don't believe I've had dutch cheese. It can't be better than Wisconsin aged cheddar.

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 01, 2018, 22:54

Speaking of cheese, I don't believe I've had dutch cheese. It can't be better than Wisconsin aged cheddar.

But it is.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jun 01, 2018, 23:13

But it is.

Ugh...You don't even know...

Aren't you a citizen now? Get with the program.

Not yet no. Way to rub it in  :'(

Having had both though, I would definitely choose to eat Dutch gouda.
American cheddar isn't even as good as English cheddar. I have to buy 'Coastal Mature English Cheddar' at $5 for 7oz because nothing out here is sharp mature enough.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 01, 2018, 00:58

Gotta be tomorrow, right? June 1st and it's a Friday. A little less than two weeks from the first gig.
Het zou moeten zijn.

Quote from: Ben_j on Jun 01, 2018, 08:37

Let's give him 3 more days, since he didn't say if by "in the next month" he meant the month of may or during the next 31 days  :D
Quote from: Bosco on Jun 01, 2018, 22:54

Skyscraper ... I admit, I would've sided with your premonition a month ago.
Bedankt BenJ en Bosco! Helaas, de drie extra dagen hebben me niet geholpen...

Quote from: Joslyn on Jun 01, 2018, 06:58

Should I make a package with wooden shoes, cheese and tulips?
Zeker! En stuur wat Nederlandse ontbijttraktaties zoals hagelslaag.


Quote from: Bosco on Jun 01, 2018, 22:54

Speaking of cheese, I don't believe I've had dutch cheese. It can't be better than Wisconsin aged cheddar.
Quote from: Enjoyed on Jun 02, 2018, 00:06

Having had both though, I would definitely choose to eat Dutch gouda.
American cheddar isn't even as good as English cheddar.
de Fransen maken de beste zachte kaas, de Nederlanders maken de beste harde kaas. Iedereen weet dit!
Ik wed dat iemand hier weet wanneer we nieuwe muziek zullen krijgen. Explud?  :)


Last Edit: Jun 04, 2018, 20:24 by Wolkenkrabber
Yea though I walk through the valley and shadow of death
every day of my life,
I fear no evil for The Lord is with me.

 :))

I vote for Wolkenkrabber as a permanent fixture.  Skyscraper is mysterious, edgy and cool in that Lou Reed kinda way, but your new Dutch moniker is overflowing with testosterone and balls of steel!

One might say more manly than The Pumisher!


'The Pumisher Vs. Wolkenkrabber', coming to a theatre near you!




Quote from: Bosco on Jun 04, 2018, 22:41
Ik wed dat iemand hier weet wanneer we nieuwe muziek zullen krijgen. Explud? 
Мне ничего об этом не известно. Вероятно :)
Hi Kevin!

Hartelijk welkom in de forum, Wolkenkrabber!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Your failure is complete, with a new track being revealed one day after the deadline, and not even being Free Yourself, it's like they're trolling you on purpose :D

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.