And It Feels Like I'm Dreaming

Free Yourself (New track)

Started by orangewedge99, Jul 03, 2017, 17:07

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Csar on Aug 10, 2018, 21:22

I would assume these are just stills taken from the mp4 file that's been used on their homepage.
Damn it, be more mysterious! Act like we know more things than we do!
Never for money, always for love.

^ How do you nab those screenshots without "Greetings Chemical Brothers & Sisters" overlayed? (MAH could be nabbed from the YT teaser I guess)
And I don't see any Free Yourself MP4s on their homepage.

ps: Tl;DR for my last post: why tease two different tracks that you haven't released yet?
Last Edit: Aug 10, 2018, 21:52 by Wolkenkrabber
IT'S MORNING TIME!

I remember seeing the Free Yourself backgrounds and honestly, they just looked like homemade white text on a black background. I don't think it was the same font as was used on the t-shirt, so I'm assuming it was one of our boys just trying some things out.

Agree with the teasing of two tracks with no release. Imagine if they had teased SIFSD, and Go, and still hadn't announced release dates for either? It's odd. If not still incredibly exciting.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Aug 10, 2018, 21:47

^ How do you nab those screenshots without "Greetings Chemical Brothers & Sisters" overlayed? (MAH could be nabbed from the YT teaser I guess)
And I don't see any Free Yourself MP4s on their homepage.

ps: Tl;DR for my last post: why tease two different tracks that you haven't released yet?
Extracted with my firefox browser's site information.

Quote from: Enjoyed on Aug 10, 2018, 22:07

I remember seeing the Free Yourself backgrounds and honestly, they just looked like homemade white text on a black background. I don't think it was the same font as was used on the t-shirt, so I'm assuming it was one of our boys just trying some things out.
I guess this was nothing more than that.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Aug 10, 2018, 21:40

Damn it, be more mysterious! Act like we know more things than we do!
Damn, just noticed your post. I guess I p.h.u.k.e.d. up there. Ok, I'm going to try to redeem our mysterious aur(or)a (ha, that's one already):

Watch the skies!
Last Edit: Aug 10, 2018, 22:30 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Someone's sent you a PM cos those weren't meant to be seen yet, so there's some "play it down" shizzle going on here.

Agree with the teasing of two tracks with no release. Imagine if they had teased SIFSD, and Go, and still hadn't announced release dates for either? It's odd. If not still incredibly exciting.
Yes, so lets not even get hung up on the pix (even though I know what I saw). We have two youtube/social media teaser tracks and zero tracks released.
If not an EP, my other thought is: Double A-side?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Aug 10, 2018, 22:36

Someone's sent you a PM cos those weren't meant to be seen yet, so there's some "play it down" shizzle going on here.
Yes, I threatened Enjoyed with big Trump tariffs on his cereal supply if he didn't comply.

Here's another conspiracy theory for you: Tom hijacked the chem bros' hompage and social networks and used them for shameless self-promotion!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Aug 10, 2018, 22:36

HELP TO FREE ME
Never for money, always for love.

Ha! Ok it's just a coincidence that a track we've been aware of since 2017 was due to be teased today had seme related images uploaded a few days beforehand. Fine.

But the images don't detract from the fact that we have more than one track teased before release. And I imagine there is a reason for it.

(ps Explud is very quiet at the moment...)
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Csar on Aug 10, 2018, 22:41

Yes, I threatened Enjoyed with big Trump tariffs on his cereal supply if he didn't comply.

dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Aug 10, 2018, 22:54

But the images don't detract from the fact that we have more than one track teased before release. And I imagine there is a reason for it.
And I hope you're right, because, like I said before, the waiting is killing me. And whatever the form, release these three tracks already so that I'm at least able to listen to an entire 2018 live show, I can't hold off much longer.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Aug 10, 2018, 23:00

And I hope you're right, because, like I said before, the waiting is killing me. And whatever the form, release these three FOUR tracks already so that I'm at least able to listen to an entire 2018 live show, I can't hold off much longer.

IT'S MORNING TIME!

What's the fourth one?
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Aug 10, 2018, 23:11

What's the fourth one?

Well these are the four tracks we've heard in DJ sets & live gigs:
1) Mad As Hell (EBW12)
2) Free Yourself
3) Got To Keep On (making me high)
4) Eve Of Destruction
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Aug 10, 2018, 23:18

Well these are the four tracks we've heard in DJ sets & live gigs:
1) Mad As Hell (EBW12)
2) Free Yourself
3) Got To Keep On (making me high)
4) Eve Of Destruction
Duh, right! Thanks, forgot about Eve of Destruction. But the first 3 were featured in full in their shows, so I'd like these first.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Yay, breakbeat confirmed! Awesome, that's what I hoped.

Edit:

Interesting sound at the end. Was this in the live recordings as well?
Last Edit: Aug 17, 2018, 11:57 by Csar
— Aurora (The Seed)

Strong rumours going around that a cover version of this will be on the album:

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Aug 17, 2018, 12:13

Strong rumours going around that a cover version of this will be on the album:

no idea, no idea