And It Feels Like I'm Dreaming

Free Yourself (New track)

Started by orangewedge99, Jul 03, 2017, 17:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Because of yt's loop function I'm probably responsible for half the views so far. Release it already.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jun 18, 2018, 12:56

As the DJ Set thread where this track and sample was first spotted is slowly slipping into history, I thought it might be nice to add Diane Di Prima's spoken word poetry thingy to this thread. Jump to 6.21.
Originally spotted by Enjoyed and Bosco, I believe.

I actually hadn't heard this track until now and I was wondering if it was her.  I got hip to her through Coldcut's Re:volution Breezeblock set. 

It is September in the UK now Free Us already!

My guess would be an announcement mid/late next week.

Definitely getting antsy.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Stefan on Aug 31, 2018, 23:04

It is September in the UK now Free Us already!
Yeah, they were like 4 minutes in already, what the heck! :D

I wrecked the loop function on that breakbeat clip so bad, it's not even funny anymore.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

i'm with Stefan in this case
no idea, no idea

Last Edit: Sep 02, 2018, 09:21 by Explud
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Instagram post about Paris gig. French writing : 
"Free Yourself avaible soon"

https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/1037352971477168129
Last Edit: Sep 05, 2018, 16:21 by Csar

C'est magnifique! Please, let "soon" be tommorrow!
Last Edit: Sep 05, 2018, 16:26 by Csar
— Aurora (The Seed)

Hey brothers, wil there be a new chemical website too?

:music
The brothers are mine n° 1 from day one!!!! Seen them live a lot of times in Belgium

Quote from: patrick on Sep 05, 2018, 19:17

Hey brothers, will there be a new chemical website too?

:music
Hi and welcome! We don't know yet. But I could imagine them adapting their theme to the album artwork.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Thanks
I read the forum for a while know, but never registered till now...
The brothers are mine n° 1 from day one!!!! Seen them live a lot of times in Belgium

Quote from: Enjoyed on Aug 31, 2018, 23:34

My guess would be an announcement mid/late next week.

Well... mid week is slowly passing... Tomorrow or Friday feels right.
Though, when do people announce things these days? I remember Friday used to be a definite AVOID for PR blasts due to people being done with their day and ready for the weekend. But... it's 2018. Friday is just 1 of 7 right?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Sep 05, 2018, 22:35

Though, when do people announce things these days? I remember Friday used to be a definite AVOID for PR blasts due to people being done with their day and ready for the weekend.
That changed in 2015. Friday is known as New Music Friday or Global Release Day.
It used to be Mondays.

So you tend to get people popping up on say, Annie Mac's show on a Thursday night to tell us about their new music. And I think we would know by now if a Chemical Brother was due to appear on a radio show today, so I'm not holding my breath for tomorrow.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Next week i guess. Wednesday-thursday - announcement, Friday - release.
Hi Kevin!

Free Yourself is already Shazamble!  :-X

So let your body rock...

Quote from: orangewedge99 on Sep 10, 2018, 08:54

Free Yourself is already Shazamble!  :-X
Hmm doesn't work when I Shazam it. I wonder if it depends which territory you are in.
I also can't find it when I search Shazam's website (which ends with /gb). Looks like I might need a proxy to get on to non GB versions of their website.

IT'S MORNING TIME!

It works in my region (see attached). Goes to a youtube live recording for video.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...