Dream How I Dream to Feel

Got To Keep On

Started by Ben_j, Aug 06, 2017, 21:29

Previous topic - Next topic

I feel like there might be something else with this song maybe we haven't heard, it sounds like its almost finished since we've heard the whole track from start to finish properly but only in a live environment.

It could still change again maybe going by what they do when test and play around with new tracks. Probably safe to say most of it is done since they are officially letting everyone know now that this is new music by performing it live. So maybe won't change dramatically if it does.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Quote from: Csar on Jul 07, 2018, 07:48

Folks, we're getting old. Intelligence told me that you, Benj, already created a topic on this :D
Oh you've merged two threads onto one? We should call you "The Merger", Csar.

Quote from: Ben_j on Jul 01, 2018, 08:08

Let's praise this new track with its own topic. It's the only one of the three new tracks that didn't have one  :'(
Let's aknowledge the greatness of the track and its visuals

I reckon there are four new tracks rather than three. But I think the only one we don't have a thread for is Eve Of Destruction. Or if we do have one, I can't find it.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Obviously this should be the first single! Makes sense right? Anyone disagree?

Quote from: MIKL on Jul 07, 2018, 08:11

I feel like there might be something else with this song maybe we haven't heard, it sounds like its almost finished since we've heard the whole track from start to finish properly but only in a live environment.

It was almost 6 min long at the rio show! Might as well count it as the full version. slightly curious on how they're gonna treat the radio version.
Last Edit: Jul 13, 2018, 15:47 by inchemwetrust
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jul 12, 2018, 19:45

Obviously this should be the first single! Makes sense right? Anyway disagree?

It was almost 6 min long at the rio show! Might as well count it as the full version. slightly curious on how they're gonna treat the radio version.

I think it should be. Sounds the most complete of the 3 new tracks. It has great crossover appeal too. Funky, fun, radio friendly.

Quote from: neorev on Jul 12, 2018, 20:36

I think it should be. Sounds the most complete of the 3 new tracks. It has great crossover appeal too. Funky, fun, radio friendly.

Yes! And by the way, it would be a better and stronger new release than SIFSD! but more importantly.....way too catchy, and I dont mean that in a bad way.

Just to add on my previous post, obviously if you really think about. the chems already finished the track, then gave it to adam smith (the visual wizard extraordinaire) to do the visualization with the dancers. then weeks later, some editing here and there and boom.......ready to be heard at the first show, which was last june. In other words,chems had this track done months ago imo
Last Edit: Jul 13, 2018, 15:49 by inchemwetrust

Unless there is a hidden vocal, I'm thinking it's not a single at all. I believe Enjoyed suggested it possibly being EBW 13 in another thread, and I kind of agree. It has dance floor flavor, but to me, it still feels too empty for it to be featured as a single, let alone the first single. I don't know, maybe the essence of this track is flying over my head.

On the other hand, it's my belief they are holding back with 'Eve of Destruction'. This would be my guess for the lead single, especially since it features a guest vocalist. From a marketing perspective this is the logical choice. Additionally, there seems to be a lot of investment that they had Aurora filmed for the actual live visual, (which ultimately might be part of later released music video).

I have no idea what you all are talking about...yet.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Okay Folks,

"Got To Keep On" is finally shazamable too.
It's not named "Keep On" or anything else, the final title is "Got To Keep On", from what Shazam is telling me.
The album information on Shazam is not "No Geography", it states "Got To Keep On". It's probably gonna be released as a single as well. Let's wait and see... This is going to be exciting.  :D
So let your body rock...

Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

...and the hits keep on coming! Just doesn't let up

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod this is probably the track (of which we know so far) that I look most forward to! It was so fabulous live ;D
On facebook this was postet by the Chems with the hashtag #NewMusicFriday, so there's the release date

Also, in this teaser the song seems to be a little bit slower than live?

Quote from: Stefan on Jan 29, 2019, 18:10

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod this is probably the track (of which we know so far) that I look most forward to! It was so fabulous live ;D
On facebook this was postet by the Chems with the hashtag #NewMusicFriday, so there's the release date

Also, in this teaser the song seems to be a little bit slower than live?

It sounds the same tempo (just without all the live reverb and effects they use). But to me the beat sounds more flat compared to versions we've come across like when I heard Free Yourself as the studio version for the first time.

Quote from: MIKL on Jan 30, 2019, 00:12

It sounds the same tempo (just without all the live reverb and effects they use). But to me the beat sounds more flat compared to versions we've come across like when I heard Free Yourself as the studio version for the first time.

Yeah I thought Free Yourself studio version needs a little more edge as it feels too constrained/squeezed production-wise. It needs a little more fatness and sharpness. 

Leaked. :)
Last Edit: Jan 31, 2019, 14:13 by Explud
Hi Kevin!

There's a few extra subtle elements going on in this one like a synth baseline at the end as well as the  the chimes/bells at the start after the rain/tears part. oh and the filtering of the stabby bassline

Can someone mail me Got To Keep On??? I need to hear the full length version!!
So let your body rock...

Not "leaked", just already released in Australia, New Zealand, and other countries where it's already Friday ;)

Well... my VPN doesn't work... I'll just wait to tomorrow.