When You Start Hating, You're Out of Control

Live '96 Opening remake (Sort of)

Started by Conn6orsuper117, Nov 20, 2017, 06:35

Previous topic - Next topic
So I've been working on a DJ set for the past 2 years and when I first started I had little to no experience with audacity & FL Studios so I kinda procrastinated with this. I've been experimenting and came up with a draft (a crappy draft) of many songs I mixed with.
I'll spare you the information paragraphs:
Spoiler

If you remember I posted the Under the Influence remix, that was a taste of one of the tracks featured on this set.

This Set will feature various remixes (some mixed by myself) as well as releases from other various artists.

for sound-cloud followers I have been teasing this set for the past 6 months and am finally happy to say I'm almost done with this set For my opening I shall dedicate these first 4 track to none other than the brothers themselves (& Fatboy slim too)

Hey Boys and Hey Girls, I present a sort of remake to the brothers opening from Lollipop '96.

I did not include Dust up beats as this is part of a DJ set and not a '96 remix (although I do have a tad bit more chem bros tracks than other tracks included >_< )

https://soundcloud.com/user-687453084/dj-set-opening-set

Note:
Audacity cut out a piece of the fatboyslim song and starts loops abruptly, Its not my fault, blame it on audacity.
I could not find the I need your hands up sample for Prescription beats so I just sampled the live version for those parts the rest is hand made in audacity

Feedback is Welcome
Last Edit: Nov 22, 2017, 06:36 by Conn6orsuper117
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."