What's this do? You Should Feel What I Feel

2018 Live Dates [Tour 2018]

Started by Ben_j, Nov 28, 2017, 10:36

Previous topic - Next topic
I just saw that 2 Many DJ's will be the support band for the Chemical Brothers in Paris. I guess I will leave work sooner than expected.

More to add to the Chems/Aurora link. On an Aurora fan forum, they talked about an interview where she says she worked with one of the Chemical Brothers. It's in Norwegian though.

https://radio.nrk.no/serie/tett-paa-norske-artister/MYNF51000517/03-07-2017

She says "Chemical Brothers" shortly after 3mn30. No idea what she says about them though.

Has nobody on the forum been to the aluna festival in Ardeche? There is no setlist on setlist.fm 2 days after the show.

Quote from: Ben_j on Jun 15, 2018, 09:42

More to add to the Chems/Aurora link. On an Aurora fan forum, they talked about an interview where she says she worked with one of the Chemical Brothers. It's in Norwegian though.

https://radio.nrk.no/serie/tett-paa-norske-artister/MYNF51000517/03-07-2017

She says "Chemical Brothers" shortly after 3mn30. No idea what she says about them though.
Je suis confused. Why you mention the Auroroa thing in this particular thread?
Perviously she was discussed HERE, innit!
And I'm now gonna add a new comment over there.
Yea though I walk through the valley and shadow of death
every day of my life,
I fear no evil for The Lord is with me.

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jun 16, 2018, 12:05

And I'm now gonna add a new comment over there.

badass  :))
no idea, no idea

Weeeeeeell, my resolution not to look at any spoilers lasted about 0.01 seconds. I've now made an agreement with my impulse control not to look at any extended videos, especially of the new tracks.
Setlist looks awesome. Please Please Please Please Please keep Snow/STA until the London Gigs.


Yeah!! They're coming to Amsterdam! 2 Oktober @ AFAS Live

Quote from: toxic on Jun 20, 2018, 10:35

Yeah!! They're coming to Amsterdam! 2 Oktober @ AFAS Live
Thanks, I added it! For tickets go here (or on page 1 of this thread ;) ), starting June 22 at 10 a.m.:

ticketmaster.nl/The Chemical Brothers_AFAS

The link on their homepage currently incorrectly refers to the ACCOR Hotel show the next day.
______________________________________________________________________

Time schedule for the Iceland gig is set to be 9:00 to 10:30 p.m.
Last Edit: Jun 20, 2018, 11:30 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jun 16, 2018, 12:05

Je suis confused. Why you mention the Auroroa thing in this particular thread?
Perviously she was discussed HERE, innit!
And I'm now gonna add a new comment over there.

Because

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 14, 2018, 10:25

Song ID?
Spoiler
She looks like Aurora which i thought a couple of weeks ago is featured on their new album
[close]

Too many spoilers spoil everything !

Quote from: Stefan on Jun 16, 2018, 15:14

Setlist looks awesome. Please Please Please Please Please keep Snow/STA until the London Gigs.
I'll 1 up you, keep it until the end of the US Gigs.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

To our Greek chemical fans: there will be a show on Sep. 8 for you at the Olympic Fencing Center in Athens!
If I saw correctly, early bird tickets start at €35!
https://www.viva.gr/tickets/music/olympic-fencing-centre/the-chemicals-brothers-en/
Last Edit: Jun 22, 2018, 12:06 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."



Quote from: Ben_j on Jun 23, 2018, 23:24



EML Ritual is back as well
they made a big mistake removing it. I'm glad they worked it out & got it back in.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Jun 24, 2018, 19:09
they made a big mistake removing it. I'm glad they worked it out & got it back in.
Yes, but i'm sure, we just lost some track in the setlist by this addition.
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Explud on Jun 24, 2018, 19:51

Yes, but i'm sure, we just lost some track in the setlist by this addition.
it's possibly Out of control & Let forever be, at least it was fun while it lasted
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

If it's OOC, then ok)
Hi Kevin!

You need to add EBW12...
I CAN'T SEEM TO SHAKE THIS FEELING
I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT IT DOWN,DOWN,DOWN,DOWN...

Aurora and St. Vincent are part of the upcoming festival date in Slovakia (but play on different days).

I know typically when collaborate Chemical Brother artists show on the same bill, nothing usually happens. But, seeing as they have shown some flex with the setlist so far, maybe we could be for a surprise?

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.