You Are All My Children Now

Merry Xmas and NYE to all! Here comes 2018!

Started by inchemwetrust, Dec 13, 2017, 06:11

Previous topic - Next topic
Somebody had to start this! ;D

Besides all of the crap that has happened this year, i'm fortunate to make it out alive and look toward the future. Indeed i'm humbled and appreciative of what I have, while taking consideration that family and friends will always be there for me.

I love all of you guys,girls,and the rest of the chemical family on this forum. And if your not active on this forum now, you will be in 2018!

That being said, I wish you all safe and pleasant travels with family, and have an excellent chemical Christmas.

Looking forward to Chemical 9 to drop and hopefully a tour! yippie!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Merry Christmas!

I hope you have a similarly safe and joyous holiday season Inchem, and all the rest of you splendid Chemipeople.

The wife and I will be having our first Christmas just the two of us, which I'm very much looking forward to.
Christmas movies, sweet treats, video games, English Christmas dinner and (fingers crossed) some snow!

I'm also very much ready for 2018. Something feels pretty special about it already and Chemical 9 is only a small part of that! Roll on the new year.

Stay festive friends.
Love is all.
P x
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

I really dunno how to word this right but Merry early Christmas. There is an extremely high chance this may be the last year (and tomorrow last day) my country had net neutrality, so thank you all for everything and the support of my influence remake. merry Christmas, and here's hoping for a more powerful Graphics card for Christmas so I can Live-stream on twitch (again hoping that we dont loose net neutrality here in the states).
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: Enjoyed on Dec 14, 2017, 01:50

Merry Christmas!

I hope you have a similarly safe and joyous holiday season Inchem, and all the rest of you splendid Chemipeople.

The wife and I will be having our first Christmas just the two of us, which I'm very much looking forward to.
Christmas movies, sweet treats, video games, English Christmas dinner and (fingers crossed) some snow!

I'm also very much ready for 2018. Something feels pretty special about it already and Chemical 9 is only a small part of that! Roll on the new year.

Stay festive friends.
Love is all.
P x

'...and a frosty in a pear tree'
Very happy that you guys are spending xmas that way. i plan doing similar stuff with my family. looking forward to the big dinner with my moms favorite ham + her 3 layer mac n cheese.

My studies are done finally! no more tests! just started a new career in the medical field, so a big monkey off my back.

Good but not chilly weather in LA. Barely layering up when im outdoors.

To me it seems that moms are the hardest to shop for. I call my dad,sis,and brother to she what she wants and they have no idea!

Found a great copy of Nat King Cole at the goodwill. Perfect timing to play a classic xmas record.

Last Edit: Dec 19, 2017, 19:41 by inchemwetrust

Happy Holidays everyone!!

I don't come here often, but always love the community.

https://soundcloud.com/the-golden-path/chemical-christmas

You guys know if tom and ed made a fresh mix lately?  ;D
Doesn't have to be christmas related ^^

everyone have a great new year!
Last Edit: Dec 23, 2017, 21:00 by Csar

Since the x-madness for the majority of Germans starts today on the 24th, I wish all of you peeps here and there and everywhere a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Btw, after all that baking and stuff, can't see no sweets no more.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Enjoyed on Dec 19, 2017, 20:41

Erm... Details please...

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/23965/baked-macaroni-and-cheese-iii/?src=VD_Summary

its pretty much based on this recipe but my mom tweaks it a bit by substituting the sour cream and pepper. a great side dish that goes great with turkey or chicken.

Good to see you back i0ne! Happy holidays to you as well!

Thank and/or you MP!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Happy holidays, my chemical sisters and brothers!

Much love from Croatia!  :music
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

They say Everyone Loves a Dame, but bitchy drag queens are funnier, IMO.

0.43 - 4.34: William Belli takes the piss out of Zoella's festive makeup tutorial; "A foundation is not festive!...Unless it's got fucken tinsel in it."
(Is Zoella always this tedious?)
4.34 - 8.02: Parents film their kids receiving toilet brushes and other shit Christmas gifts. Am I bad person for laughing when they cry?
The rest is boring Mariah Carey shit, don't bother with it.

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Bumped because you know! Mods got some cleaning to do already in 2018!

Its 12:18 as of this post. Just finished my 4th glass of cider (non-alcoholic), and man Im stoked for the new year Happy 2018.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Happy New Year peeps! Hope this is gonna be a tremendously shiny year for all of you!

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Dec 31, 2017, 20:31

Bumped because you know! Mods got some cleaning to do already in 2018!
Did anyone vomit in your own thread?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

hoping for all of you that mr. simons and mr. rowlands will make a stop in your city and perform a huge show. or at least here in cologne. and that they play snow/surface. and buzz tracks. and uncle eddy will do the ladder.

happy new 2018

(i might had one too many alcohol yesterday, and that will explain why i can't even focus on the coffee cup)
no idea, no idea