If You Ever Change Your Mind About Leaving It All Behind..

possible sample found from OoC live

Started by Conn6orsuper117, Dec 14, 2017, 08:04

Previous topic - Next topic
since 2005 until 2015, when the brothers play Out of control, you can hear a grunting noise to the beat. I dunno if its just me but the grunts sound like the Ho Hey sample from Dig your own hole.

DYOH sample:

Out of Control:

I dunno about the origin of the laser sound tho, most likely they made that thru instrumental.
I actually had this thought since January but I waited to see if anyone noticed.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Nice spot, that's definitely there! I'd never placed it as something from DYOH, just a Chemical sound stuck in there.
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: Explud on Dec 14, 2017, 14:00

What?
just click on the links and they'll make sence
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

One of the other sounds can be heard in Come Inside so it's likely a mix of Push the Button and DYOH sounds

https://youtu.be/ffJjSuAXb2s?t=1m48s
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Quote from: hstn on Dec 15, 2017, 01:24

One of the other sounds can be heard in Come Inside so it's likely a mix of Push the Button and DYOH sounds

https://youtu.be/ffJjSuAXb2s?t=1m48s
Nice catch :)

Cool!
Never for money, always for love.