Let Your Heart See the Colours All Around You

Jurassic World wihout the previous movies?

Started by adrienne2242, Dec 17, 2017, 15:10

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi, Im going to the cinema with friends, to the movie Jurassic World, i didnt watched the previous movies of Jurassic Park does that matter? I dont have time so yea..

what an excellent first question!

i wouldn't recommend watching this movie without watching a couple of movies before. if you want to do anything right, then watch the followng movies in the exact same order i'll post them:

• The Beast From 20.000 Fathoms
  • Star Wars: Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace
  • L'Aile ou la Cuisse
  • Dogtooth
  • Ice Age - No Time For Nuts (short)
  • Jurassic Park 3
  • the alternate ending of Die Hard With A Vengeance
  • The Beatles - Help! (movie)
  • the music video for Marusha's Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Now you are prepared!

Kiss
ThePumisher
no idea, no idea

Quote from: Ben_j on Dec 18, 2017, 18:05

Jurassic World at the cinema?

It's 2015. Ben_J are...are you from the future? Is that why you have so many unreleased Chems tracks on your hard drive?

Quote from: ThePumisher on Dec 17, 2017, 17:16

the music video for Marusha's Somewhere Over The Rainbow
I haven't thought about this version of the song in about 20 years. Used to be played on late night MTV Europe when they did the dance music videos. Never danced to it though. Probably because Happy Hardcore was mostly popular in Belgium, Netherlands and Germany.

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: adrienne2242 on Dec 17, 2017, 15:10

Hi, Im going to the cinema with friends, to the movie Jurassic World, i didnt watched the previous movies of Jurassic Park does that matter? I dont have time so yea..
what the? Do you mean the 2nd one? or actually seeing the 1st one in theaters?
why are they showing it in theaters 2 years later?
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."