Would You Like to Come Inside?

Chemical Spotting

Started by Wolkenkrabber, Jul 05, 2015, 11:58

Previous topic - Next topic
Block Rockin' Beats (orchestral version, kind of) at the BBC Proms

=> starting at 01h19m34s => https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m0008419
no idea, no idea

There was just a 6 second ad for Apple on youtube which used Bango. Trying to track it down again... Was anxious to see if their music might show up on commercials/movies from the new album, but it's been pretty quiet.

Mate from Berlin just sent this. The Jan Böhmermann band(s) continuing the weird cover act.
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Quote from: rynostar on Sep 27, 2019, 16:31

Mate from Berlin just sent this. The Jan Böhmermann band(s) continuing the weird cover act.
Ha, just wanted to excitingly share this only to find out you already did! Jan Böhmermann is a political "comedian" and satirist and this was presented only a few days ago on his satire show Neo Magazine Royale.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Ed's little DJ Set at the Brexit demo today, rip from his Instagram Story

Last Edit: Oct 19, 2019, 16:04 by ThePumisher
no idea, no idea

Just watched 'Let It Snow' on Netflix. Don't ask why. It was utter trash.

Anywho... NO GEOGRAPHY PLAYS IN A PARTY SCENE.

And to give you an idea of how bad the movie was, every one is dancing - during the outro. Y'know, that beatless synth part that is more emotion than anything else. Terrible movie. But glad The Brothers get some cash from it.

Also, bonus points to my wife who heard the song, kind of recognised it, but incorrectly guessed it was Bizarre Love Triangle! Tom would be pleased.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Nov 15, 2019, 03:31

I started watching it yesterday. I lasted around 7 minutes before I turned it off.
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Anywho... NO GEOGRAPHY PLAYS IN A PARTY SCENE.

And to give you an idea of how bad the movie was, every one is dancing - during the outro. Y'know, that beatless synth part that is more emotion than anything else. Terrible movie. But glad The Brothers get some cash from it.

Also, bonus points to my wife who heard the song, kind of recognised it, but incorrectly guessed it was Bizarre Love Triangle! Tom would be pleased.

Quote from: kosek on Nov 15, 2019, 06:31

I started watching it yesterday. I lasted around 7 minutes before I turned it off.

This level of masochism just isn't healthy.  Be a normal person and pay $50 to a very unprofessional dominatrix that will put you in the hospital.

I worry about some of you people.  <3   

big ups to your wife.
no idea, no idea

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Dec 04, 2019, 14:20

Just for Bosco, a Surrender special.
Wait til you get to Got Glint!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLKJd6O104c&fbclid=IwAR37U_cxNEiWBUuOBwoPRHh_tiphftWeJ-qXV_K2D_dPlH1DpXoNbvZbHKM

in the EPD video it shows the sample for the infamous cymbal crash
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

From Aardman who brought you Wallace & Gromit, Chicken Run and (I think) the animation on Robot Chicken, comes...
A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon

At around 52 minutes into the film we get a couple of minutes worth of Out Of Control.
Sounds like the original mix but heavily re-edited. There are calamity/fighting sounds over the top and they may have Re-EQ'd it a bit, but I'm pretty sure it's a film-makers re-edit rather than a Chemical one.

US release date: January 10, 2020. (Is it just me or does 2020 sound like it should be waaay in the future instead of 19 days away?)
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Dec 04, 2019, 14:20

Just for Bosco, a Surrender special.
Wait til you get to Got Glint!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLKJd6O104c&fbclid=IwAR37U_cxNEiWBUuOBwoPRHh_tiphftWeJ-qXV_K2D_dPlH1DpXoNbvZbHKM

Haha, I'm already aware unfortunately...

Ignorance is bliss. Music magic is just as important as movie magic, and so forth.  :P

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Dec 12, 2019, 19:12

From Aardman who brought you Wallace & Gromit, Chicken Run and (I think) the animation on Robot Chicken, comes...

At around 52 minutes into the film we get a couple of minutes worth of Out Of Control.
Sounds like the original mix but heavily re-edited. There are calamity/fighting sounds over the top and they may have Re-EQ'd it a bit, but I'm pretty sure it's a film-makers re-edit rather than a Chemical one.

US release date: January 10, 2020. (Is it just me or does 2020 sound like it should be waaay in the future instead of 19 days away?)

I really haven't made through much of that franchise(?) since the original three shorts.

I will make an attempt to watch out for Farmageddon

Kevin Parker (Tame Impala) co hosted Annie Mac yesterday and had Swoon on his playlist. Claimed he heard it for the first time at Glastonbury this year and implied he was tripping.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000c9f7

I have no Idea what SiIvaGunner: King for Another Day is but this mashup is sick.

"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Was extremely surprised to hear Got To Keep On (Riton Remix) at my gym today. Then a few songs later Regret by New Order came on. The music around here is typically geared toward huge classic hits everyone knows or poppy EDM radio stuff, so it truly was a treat.
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Dec 12, 2019, 19:12

This is how OOC appears in the credits of Farmageddon, in case anyone cares.

IT'S MORNING TIME!

I'm re-watching Malcolm In The Middle because it's now on Amazon Prime and there's Denmark playing at the end of Episode 22 of Season 3.