You Are All My Children Now

Forum Updates

Started by WhiteNoise, Feb 18, 2016, 05:13

Previous topic - Next topic
Eagle eyed visitors will spot some big and small updates to the forum next few days...

Additionally, there's a chance we'll be having more downtime tomorrow. Bear with us!

Change log:

- You will not receive a pop up about new unread PMs. Instead, the button in the menu will turn green upon first visit to the main menu. I'm working on a way to get it to stay green until you have read the message(s), but that's shockingly difficult to do. This is part of an effort to remove all JS popups, they're horrible.
- Videos should no longer extend off the side of posts at certain resolutions.
- Swapped order of Live and Born In The Echoes, updated the description.
- The new post/poll/mark as read buttons should no longer drop off the menu when viewing The Social on mobile. Literally one missing semi colon was causing that.
- Removed the QuickReply description as it was literally useless, and created a dummy text box that prompts you to log in or displays "topic is locked" warnings if you cannot post.
- Horizontal rules are no longer almost invisible.

- More coming...
Last Edit: Jul 05, 2016, 19:04 by WhiteNoise
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jul 04, 2016, 22:28

Bear with us!
Polar or Black?
BTW this is my 501st post. Do I get a free pair of Levis? On the Underworld forum I believe you get one of Karl's stripey 'Breton' shirts after X amount of posts. Maybe.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

You're now a "Galvanizer", if that helps.

EDIT:
Quote from: Skyscraper on Jul 04, 2016, 23:41

Polar or Black?
Last Edit: Jul 05, 2016, 06:28 by WhiteNoise
Never for money, always for love.

Nice work, looks great.
Last Edit: Jul 13, 2016, 20:57 by satur8
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?