And It Feels Like I'm Dreaming

Come With Us / Push The Button INTERVIEW DISC ?

Started by orangewedge99, May 29, 2016, 16:26

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey chemical community,

I just discovered via discogs.com that there are Interview Discs for the albums Come With Us & Push The Button. You can look them up, you can even read the question, but sadly, I couldn't find the answers. There seems to be nothing about them on the internet, except on discogs.com.
I'd really like to listen to these interviews!!! There are some really interesting questions concerning certain tracks etc. ...
Does anyone have these CD's / MP3's???
Seems like I'm the only one who's asking about these Interview Discs ...

Greetings from Germany //

https://www.discogs.com/de/Chemical-Brothers-Come-With-Us-Interview-Disc/release/834620

https://www.discogs.com/de/Chemical-Brothers-Push-The-Button-Interview-Disc/release/550414

[/size]
So let your body rock...

Hold tight. Krisper sent me copies to some of the interview duscs a while back, but I have no idea where they ended up since I had troubles mounting the ISOs and I never got back him about it. I will see if I can find them and if the files are working. Might be a day or two!

I know there was Push The Button and We Are The Night, dunno about Come With Us.

There's an interview disc for every album from Dig to WATN.
Never for money, always for love.

I would be interested in hearing these... Especially a Come With Us one.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

@WhiteNoise
Wow amazing, I appreciate it!! Great!!
So let your body rock...

I've got the CWU, PTB and Singles interview disc. The DYOH one is disc 2 from live Anti Nazi mix I presume? So I've got to find the Surrender (found it, got stuck behind the singles, it's may1999) and the WATN intverview discs.

I'm quit a dope on all thing computer. I guess I could rip the cd's and send them through We transfer? Am I not breaching any copyright here?
Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 18:16 by Joslyn

@Joslyn I'm not familiar with "We Transfer", sorry ://. You could send it via e-mail, would that be okay?:)

Quote from: Joslyn on May 30, 2016, 14:53

I've got the CWU, PTB and Singles interview disc. The DYOH one is disc 2 from live Anti Nazi mix I presume? So I've got to find the Surrender (found it, got stuck behind the singles, it's may1999) and the WATN intverview discs.

I'm quit a dope on all thing computer. I guess I could rip the cd's and send them through We transfer? Am I not breaching any copyright here?
So let your body rock...

But I'm not sure about the WATN Interview disc, 'cause I couldn't find anything about that on discogs.
I'm really interesting in the Come With Us and Push The Button Interview disc!! :-\
So let your body rock...

Any chances for getting a link to all of these? Would give free hugs
no idea, no idea

PM me your email. I'm trying to make them available this weekend.

@Joslyn Thank you so much!!! That's so nice!!!! Finally I can listen to these interview discs thanx soooo much man!!!!!!!!! I appreciate it!!! Was looking for it for such a long time...
So let your body rock...

Quote from: orangewedge99 on May 31, 2016, 10:00

But I'm not sure about the WATN Interview disc, 'cause I couldn't find anything about that on discogs.

https://www.discogs.com/Chemical-Brothers-Interview-CD-2007/release/1054366

It's been on my wanted list for quite some time. I still have to see the first one appearing

I had no clue that interview discs were distributed along with these albums. Has this been done with BITE too? Were they kind of limited editions of some sort? I never came across any of those in any store.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I think it was a record industry trend that was stopping around the time WATN came out... I don't know what they were used for, maybe for sending to writers so they could use quotes in articles?
Never for money, always for love.

I had always assumed that pre-recorded interviews were for radio stations - so they could intercut some comments from the artist in between some new tracks from their album.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Skyscraper on Jun 06, 2016, 00:25

I had always assumed that pre-recorded interviews were for radio stations - so they could intercut some comments from the artist in between some new tracks from their album.

You might be right. The May 1999 disc has tracks at the end with " het this is Tom and Ed from the Chemical Brothers and you are listening to the single of our latest album

Most of the WATN interview disc can be found on Youtube. Enjoy.

WATN interview (disc)

Ummm... So you guys have the download links to these CDs though? I really really need them badly.  :(