It Doesn't Matter

2015 - Lowlands Festival - Netherlands

Started by toxic, Aug 13, 2015, 13:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorry, too expensive for me. Got a dayticker for Werchter for € 40 so I went there

Quote from: Joslyn on Aug 15, 2015, 23:11

Sorry, too expensive for me. Got a dayticker for Werchter for € 40 so I went there
Bummer. I thing it's not that good of a lineup this year, except for the chems of course and underworld...

Allright! Underworld was amazing last night! Up next: the brothers! Just a few more hours... Can't wait!!

Quote from: toxic on Aug 22, 2015, 14:26

Allright! Underworld was amazing last night!

Just for my own piece of mind. They are still doing their Dubno... tour right? With Born Slippy at the end for good measure?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Mate you're living my dream, Underworld and The Chems in the same weekend... I wouldn't be able to move afterwards!

@Enjoyed Nope. It was probably a setlist along the lines of this, mostly hits with an emphasis on Dubno selections.
Never for money, always for love.

:o

DAMN. I thought they were touring the dubno show. If I'd known I'd been missing out on opportunities to see Pearl's Girl live I would be flying out to everywhere they're playing.

Bestival day tickets maybe...

This is literally devastating. For some reason I never went to see them live as a youngun and now I'm running out of chances.
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2015, 16:06 by Enjoyed

Quote from: Enjoyed on Aug 22, 2015, 15:53

Just for my own piece of mind. They are still doing their Dubno... tour right? With Born Slippy at the end for good measure?
Yup! :)

Whoa wait, so they played Dubno in full again?

That's what I thought they were doing at all the recent dates. They had the dubno show visuals in all their photos.

True but they've been using those visuals for other tracks. Like at Hollywood Bowl:  http://auburnsky.net/photosite/UW_HwdBowl.html

They say they're going to do the remaster for Second Toughest and hopefully tour it too. If and when they do I am flying anywhere to see that.

Second Toughest in the Infants is one of my desert island discs, without question.

I am coming with you.

Underworld and Orbital are bucket list groups for me. Too bad Orbital breaks up every 5 to 10 years for 5 to 10 years
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: androidgeoff on Aug 22, 2015, 16:28

Too bad Orbital breaks up every 5 to 10 years for 5 to 10 years

:D

I've only ever seen them DJ but they played that epic version of Halcyon with the You Give Love a Bad Name / Heaven is a Place on Earth samples in the middle. That was enough for me.

WoW!!! Amazing... Second time live this year... Amazing. Speechless...
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2015, 14:03 by toxic

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Aug 22, 2015, 21:32

But did they play Piku Playground??

https://twitter.com/eddychemical/status/635187300889174016
Well there's that vocal sample from Piku/Playground that they play... I can't remember when ? at the end of Go. But you can only clearly hear it on the soundboard recording
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2015, 23:09 by Ben_j

Quote from: Ben_j on Aug 22, 2015, 23:06

Well there's that vocal sample from Piku/Playground that they play... I can't remember when ? at the end of Go. But you can only clearly hear it on the soundboard recording
You mean the "awww yeahh" sample from Piku? Yeah, I noticed that too. I love it when the throw in those little nods to the back catalogue :)
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Aug 23, 2015, 07:10

You mean the "awww yeahh" sample from Piku? Yeah, I noticed that too. I love it when the throw in those little nods to the back catalogue :)
yes that one :)