Did You Know That We Can Go to Japan?

Happy New Year!

Started by Csar, Dec 31, 2018, 16:19

Previous topic - Next topic
Hope 2019 is going to be a rocking year for each and everyone of you, wherever you are on that small blue dot we call our home! Be safe and sound and slide well into the new year (as we Germans say), my Chemical peeps!

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy New Year, brothers and sisters!
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

FELIZ NUEVO AÑO MOTHERFUCKERS!

Quote from: Csar on Dec 31, 2018, 16:19

Hope 2019 is going to be a rocking year for each and everyone of you, wherever you are on that small blue dot we call our home! Be safe and sound and slide well into the new year (as we Germans say), my Chemical peeps!

Happy Year-Of-The-Brexit, fellow Europeans including British people (for another 88 days) of course. What could possibly go wrong* ?

[*apart from a "No Deal" Brexit which could lead to the UK running out of medicine and food because it doesn't produce enough of either to be self-sustainable. Which could result in unnecessary deaths and real suffering in the medical realm and chaotic fights over chickens and bread in the supermarket, plus massive queues for both people and goods being imported/exported at major ports leading to widepsread aggravation and the possibility of looting, or societal breakdown]

BTW: Listening to that Midnight Madness thingy, I noticed that Wooshy sound that we hear so often in Chemical DJ sets at around 1.05 above. Sounds remarkably similar to the whooshy fighter jet sound you can hear on Blue Monday at about 3.28, although I don't think it's quite the same, having listened to it on the BM multi-track parts ("Synths 02"). Anyone know when the whooshy noise first made an appearance in Chemical-land?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Prayers for a good year. Happy New year, fellow Brothers (and sisters)
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Happy New Year, my dear chemical brothers and sisters!
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Happy new year, everyone! my year resolution is that all of us see the Brothers live this year!

Let's hope 2019 gets better with age.

Happy New Year gang!
I'm personally feeling super positive about this year. Lots to achieve, accomplish and experience and I'm excited to get it rolling.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Resolutions

Lose 10 pounds
Be more patient
Watch less news
Save a cat
Wake up earlier
Find Velodrome

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jan 02, 2019, 21:32

Find Velodrome

I'm pretty sure the vinyl was around for months after release on the Chems shop. They even started offering copies as some sort of bonus gift or a prize or something (I can't remember exactly now).
If I had known the record would be selling for £50 on Discogs I might have bought a couple of copies!
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Resolutions:
Take anger management classes (for xbox purposes)
Find the Full live audio recordings of TPWHYN, Let forever be and Reflexion.
Buy specs for my PC and a microphone
Finish my Archive supersets.
Save up to go to Cedar Point.
Last Edit: Jan 03, 2019, 23:26 by Conn6orsuper117
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jan 02, 2019, 21:32

Find Velodrome
Find the unmixed version of Further
no idea, no idea

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Jan 03, 2019, 01:13

Take anger management classes (for xbox purposes)

if you're not getting an xbox for christmas...

no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jan 03, 2019, 03:01

if you're not getting an xbox for christmas...
already have one, thankfully, since 2015

Late to the party (as always lately, it seems) but wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year! Don't know about you all, but 2018 was quite rough so I am glad to kick last year to the curb. Love to you all! The new year is already shaping up to be better because, well, The Chems.  ;D
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.