The Music Gets Louder, The Lights Swirl Faster

No Reason

Started by Joslyn, Feb 17, 2023, 07:00

Previous topic - Next topic
No Reason is anounced as RSD 2023 release. Whooooop!

Please log in to view this attachment.

Neon Marching Band

Ewan McVicar '1994' Remix

No Reason (O'Flynn Remix)

Last Edit: Nov 03, 2023, 17:24 by Csar Reason: Added SEO description

Quote from: Joslyn on Feb 17, 2023, 07:00
No Reason is anounced as RSD 2023 release. Whooooop!
WHAT WAHKJMNTGSBDFGSDGSDFG SGIVE SOURCE PLEASEJ,SGBDFJKMDSFG I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Okay now that i've regained my composure (wink wink) where did this list come from! Can't seem to find it on the official site, or anywhere else?
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Get in!!!!
Live: Latitude 2021, Field Day 2022, Kalorama 2022, o2 Arena 2023
DJ: Fabric 2021, Printworks 2021, Printworks 2022, Glastonbury 2023

Banquet in the uk has loaded up all the products but no sign of it, very strange its only on the Netherlands site - surely got to be put on there early by mistake

How did I miss this?
Oh because it's on the Netherlands list and I was foolishly looking at the Uk list! What was I thinking?!

(Mmm, I wonder if this was meant to be a late surprise and the NL messed up with their list. We've seen this before where someone in not-the-artists-home-territory doesn't get the memo and discloses more than they should. Well done NL!  :D )

IT'S MORNING TIME!

I was looking through the german list just minutes ago - no sign of any chemicals. And now this thread comes up...
no idea, no idea

I contacted RSD uk and they told me they aren't receiving it, will contact RSD NL now. They seem to think its a NL exclusive which seems very unlikely!

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

That can only mean that No Reason will be announced as the first single, by April 22nd at the latest?

Quote from: Stefan on Feb 17, 2023, 12:21
IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

That can only mean that No Reason will be announced as the first single, by April 22nd at the latest?
might be the second single - but yes should be!

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Feb 17, 2023, 08:39

^This is gone now from the NL website. Dead link (worked earlier).

Quote from: gfa2001 on Feb 17, 2023, 12:10
...will contact RSD NL now.

^And this might be why?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

You don't put up a release that's not gonna happen. I'm with wolkenkrabber and think this wasn't for our eyes at the moment.

Any bids on a non album b-side?
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Feb 17, 2023, 15:43
Any bids on a non album b-side?
EBW version  ;D

Strange way of communication. The image I shared was taken from the pdf meant for consumers... (still on my phone  :D )

it was probably intended for RSD then pulled fairly last minute (production issues?) and someone didn't correct the NL list. 

so my guess is we'll see it independently.

and thank goodness. I don't want to want any RSD releases.

Quote from: shakermaker on Feb 17, 2023, 16:12
it was probably intended for RSD then pulled fairly last minute (production issues?) and someone didn't correct the NL list.
I think what Pums said is way more likely, that somebody didn't get the memo that this was to be kept under covers until day X rather than it was pulled at short notice.

If this is real, why red vinyl?

I give in to the idea the new album artwork / branding may be red that we don't know about yet. But the current visuals for No Reason have the green and pinks stand out more.  
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Why wouldn't it be red vinyl? Colourful vinyls have been used before and for RSD something special would make sense.
I also don't think that a direct line from the live visuals to the album/single artwork can be drawn.

last fm is saying No Reason is featuring Nick Murphy (aka Chet Faker)
no idea, no idea

Quote from: Stefan on Feb 17, 2023, 18:14
Why wouldn't it be red vinyl? Colourful vinyls have been used before and for RSD something special would make sense.
I also don't think that a direct line from the live visuals to the album/single artwork can be drawn.
I'm going off the thinking that we had the Got To Keep On have pink vinyl similar to live visuals.

But I will check myself knowing that it was a special release for the Design Museum exhibition. The only other coloured vinyl immediately coming to my mind is the 7" Do It Again White pressing and the OOC Sasha remix Blue 12".
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly