My Heart and Soul, They Are Free

The Darkness That You Fear!!!

Started by nalaknip, Apr 19, 2021, 19:14

Previous topic - Next topic
The Darkness That You Fear (HAAi Remix) - YES
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

https://twitter.com/haaidj/status/1398234986042494977

"...asked me to remix the single off their new album"

Is Haai just referring to their new single or is that confirmation of a new album?? :)

PS couldn't work out how to embed the tweet if a mod wants correct

Quote from: axent on Jun 03, 2021, 16:29

or is that confirmation of a new album?? :)

PS couldn't work out how to embed the tweet if a mod wants correct

I managed to embed the tweet at the bottom of page 19 of the Chemcials To The World thread.
There is an ongoing issue where tweets with emojis in them don't seem to embed. I'm not quite sure why it did embed for me.
[EDIT: actually it only embedded where I posted HAAi's reply to her own tweet, which didn't have emojis in it. Hope that makes sense]

I also referred to HAAi's "off their new album" comment in my post. I hope she does mean that there's an actual new album on the horizon...
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jun 03, 2021, 16:36
I managed to embed the tweet at the bottom of page 19 of the Chemcials To The World thread.

Ah so you did - I missed that!

"Off their new album" though..!! Hype, hype, hype!!

Haha yeah, I never understood why Wolkenkrabber's post in the Social Lights thread didn't blow up.
We all should be raving and speculating about those 4 little words  ;D

Quote from: axent on Jun 03, 2021, 16:29

"...asked me to remix the single off their new album"

Is Haai just referring to their new single or is that confirmation of a new album?? :)

DON'T TELL ME, COZ I'LL DIE FOR IT  :o
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

The b-side to the third single is Base 7
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 08, 2021, 09:11

https://www.discogs.com/de/The-Chemical-Brothers-The-Darkness-That-You-Fear/master/2092156

Hell yeah <3

And I hope, that it'll be released as well, or there really will be the new album
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

I'll admit, I wasn't familiar with HAAi prior to this remix. I've been checking out some of her mix sets on her soundcloud and am enjoying them very much.
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Quote from: actionjackson780 on Jun 25, 2021, 04:06

New remix by the Blessed Madonna out tomorrow (June 25)!

I need to say, that I preffer this rmx over the Haai one
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: actionjackson780 on Jun 25, 2021, 04:06

New remix by the Blessed Madonna out tomorrow (June 25)!

That's not tomorrow, that's today. Now.
Here's a Linktree thingy

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jun 25, 2021, 13:09
That's not tomorrow, that's today. Now.
Ha! Fair enough, although it wasn't yet today in North America when I posted!

I like this one more than the HAAi one too, but neither one as much as the original.

Quote from: actionjackson780 on Jun 25, 2021, 14:26

I like this one more than the HAAi one too, but neither one as much as the original.

The remixes lacks that something of the og one
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

I like HAAi's intro, but the elongated piano break on The Blessed Madonna's remix is great.

I have to imagine TDTYF will ride with Star Guitar in a live set. That is unless, Star Guitar gets a breather...

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 25, 2021, 18:53

That is unless, Star Guitar gets a breather...

dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Lol, now I'm on a mission to find what Twilight Zone episode that's from.

My guess is the one where a neighborhoods power goes out and results in the community gaslighting each other.

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 26, 2021, 18:44

Lol, now I'm on a mission to find what Twilight Zone episode that's from.

My guess is the one where a neighborhoods power goes out and results in the community gaslighting each other.

You mean The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street? When I was in middle school, one of my English books had this Twilight Zone teleplay in it. I became obsessed with this story and wanted to film my own version of it. This was when I was obsessed with getting into filmmaking.

Quote from: neorev on Jun 26, 2021, 18:59

You mean The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street? When I was in middle school, one of my English books had this Twilight Zone teleplay in it. I became obsessed with this story and wanted to film my own version of it. This was when I was obsessed with getting into filmmaking.

well damn! That got squared away quick, thanks Neorev! It was a great short, and contains commentary that lives true to today.

Have you seen 'The Burbs'? it's kind-of a movie adaptation of that episode. It ups the comedic edge and lightens the social commentary. One of those fun non-blockbuster Tom Hank films.

Spoiler