Who's Gonna Take the Weight, Who's Gonna Take the Blame?

World Tour?

Started by Redout_Chemical, Sep 02, 2016, 14:29

Previous topic - Next topic
I found the email i received today interesting.

It says 'world tour' Tickets are on sale now....i wanna see how world tour this is, if they dont come to Canada this time again, its not a world tour!!!

Im holding out hope this time.

I'm doing this Canadian date, whenever it should happen.

Just out of principle.

Count me in. The sheer energy build up of 14 years without a show might rip a hole in spacetime, which presumably would sound really cool.
Never for money, always for love.

If it's around the holidays this year I'll be in the neighbourhood...
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

The Chemical Brothers have to come back to Canada!!! It's been an inhumanely long 14 year wait and while your at it do a duo tour with The Prodigy they haven't been to Montreal since 1998!!!

Quote from: Bosco on Sep 06, 2016, 02:24

I'm doing this Canadian date, whenever it should happen.

Just out of principle.

I feel like it's got to the point where I should boycott any Canadian show out of principle. Every time a tour/album/dj set is announced, another small peace of my Canuck heart dies inside. I don't even know who to blame anymore...

But then I come to my senses and know that I'd be the biggest fanboy if that day ever comes.

That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Ryonstar, arms crossed, a fronwning and disgusted look on his face as the Reel in all its stain glassed glory explodes in front of him.

"They should have come sooner."
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: rynostar on Sep 29, 2016, 21:04

I feel like it's got to the point where I should boycott any Canadian show out of principle. Every time a tour/album/dj set is announced, another small peace of my Canuck heart dies inside. I don't even know who to blame anymore...

But then I come to my senses and know that I'd be the biggest fanboy if that day ever comes.

I agree with you whole heartedly. Especially with all the HUGE festivals going on in the GTA in recent years, i mean we even have a bestival now.....i dont get it. Even way home would be perfect for them.

I joked before about it being a prior legal issue that has them hung up, but the more this drags on, it makes me believe it could be true.

From an economical standpoint, it makes little sense to skip over Toronto any time they do these short tours through the United States. Not only is Toronto a world class city and have a correct demographic to draw a crowd. It's a city which is in the flight path of the travel, for coast to coast routes in the United States.

Canada has waited long enough!

I don't understand. If they don't do their own show the Chems would draw a crowd at a festival, easy!!
Last Edit: Oct 01, 2016, 21:34 by whirlygirl
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Sep 29, 2016, 21:33

Ryonstar, arms crossed, a fronwning and disgusted look on his face as the Reel in all its stain glassed glory explodes in front of him.

"They should have come sooner."

:))
Bosco is probably correct.
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly